Round TEN SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

Heyo :) I'm pretty new to Serenes, and haven't entered any of these splicing competitions before. I hope I did this right. laugh.gif

My entry:

splice_test.png

It was pretty fun to make, and seeing everyone's work is definitely cool... good luck folks!

Heyo :) I'm pretty new to Serenes, and haven't entered any of these splicing competitions before. I hope I did this right. laugh.gif

My entry:

splice_test.png

It was pretty fun to make, and seeing everyone's work is definitely cool... good luck folks!

Holy shit. We're screwed.

That looks... just simply awesome.

=O GAKUPKO

<3<3<3

GAAAH. So many epic entries this week.

Dunno if I'll join in this week (even though Marisa is my favorite person to use as base) 'cuz I have no chance I have just today to finish up my summer homework.

I'll see if I get time tomorrow.

Holy crap I can see it now! WOW.

That is intense. (Almost as intense as a double rainbow)

Uhhh, sorry for the double post but what the heck happened to my entry on the first page? It turned into a flower...

Edited by Sirius
Pointless double post

Thanks for the kind words! As for the shading inconsistencies, ALS, would you mind pointing them out to me here or in a PM, if you get some time? I won't touch this piece again til this round is over, but I'd sure like to improve my work. :)

Oh mans, eyepatches...wub.gif And Acey, that you could build that whole headpiece out of those three mugs, that's just badass.