Yamamoto:lvl 73

Haru: Lvl 76

Ryohei: lvl 62 (currently training him)

reborn: lvl 59

Gokudera: lvl 63

Lambo(5 year old): lvl 80

Lambo (15 year old): lvl 80

Lambo(25 year old): Lvl 83

Hibari: lvl 57 (LOL HE'S WEAKER THAN KYOKO AND HARU)

Chrome: Lvl 70

I-pin (5 year old):lvl 69

I-pin(15 year old): lvl 72

Dino: lvl 58 (currently training him)

Romario: lvl 56

Collonello:lvl 56

Dr.Shamal:lvl 58

Kyoko:lvl 59

Bianchi: lvl 59 (currently training her)

Basil: lvl 57

Mukuro: lvl 57 (currently training him)

Chrome Mukuro(in the black suit when he fought marmon) lvl 72

ken:lvl 57

chikusa:57

lanchia:lvl 57

M.M: lvl 54

Birds: lvl 50

Didi and JiJi: lvl 40

XANXUS:lvl 60

Belphegor:lvl 65

Squallo:lvl 70

Marmon:lvl 56

Levi:lvl 40

Mosca Gola: lvl 56

Lusuria lvl 55

Albirto(OC for the game):lvl 57

Rizona (albirto's sister): lvl 58

Yeah i think i like this game too much........

Trust me the level up system is a pain in the ass in Riviera I have it right here

You only lvl up once you learn an overskill for a character. Some character's gain more HP and stats than other's when they class up on the same weapon. This is because some character's require more use of the weapon the gain it's overskill and lvl. up.

DS japan only (obviously since the reborn anime isnt out in america)

Its awesome! It follows the story. The sprites are done well! Almost every move/thing done in the anime is in this from yamamoto thinking everything is a game (that move heals the party! XD) to haru and her hockey stick! Every fight is in it! Some of the music is from the anime (they picked some of the best songs!)

And there's combination attacks that have their on names too! (Like yamamoto's and hyper tsuna's "flaming rain")

DS japan only (obviously since the reborn anime isnt out in america)

Its awesome! It follows the story. The sprites are done well! Almost every move/thing done in the anime is in this from yamamoto thinking everything is a game (that move heals the party! XD) to haru and her hockey stick! Every fight is in it! Some of the music is from the anime (they picked some of the best songs!)

And there's combination attacks that have their on names too! (Like yamamoto's and hyper tsuna's "flaming rain")

*waits patiently until the game is released in america*

it wont. the game follows the anime. the anime is not in america. by the time the anime finishes the ring battle in america if it does come to america the ds will be replaced by the next-gen nintendo handheld sadly. I have an R4 and can download DS games but no one ever uploaded this game ( i waited for 2 months) so i just bought it and i must say it was worth it!

it wont. the game follows the anime. the anime is not in america. by the time the anime finishes the ring battle in america if it does come to america the ds will be replaced by the next-gen nintendo handheld sadly. I have an R4 and can download DS games but no one ever uploaded this game ( i waited for 2 months) so i just bought it and i must say it was worth it!

:o oh no! *cries*

its not too hard to follow even though its in japanese...you could get it from play-asia.com thats the most reliable import site ever!

• 3 months later...