Item Tourney

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, we're in teams? Where does it say that? Not that I'm against that, of course. We're going to own.

I'll get good as soon as it's delivered on Saturday. Was supposed to be Friday, but Amazon.co.uk are a bunch of assholes, gah!

I need to unlock Marth first, then I'll get in a few lv9's against me for a few rounds as practice to get myself used to any changes from Melee with Marth, then I'll set up the Wi-Fi for the game, get my FC, battle TRG (because he wants to be the first to fight me), then I'll be ready for anything hopefully.

But you must first defeat le Ninji! >:D

Knife better show tonight. Im getting TOS 2 tomorrow and everything else around me will cease to be of any importance (besides serenes and work) till i beat it!

well im going to bed soon (i have to be up b4 the fedex truck shows up with TOS2 or they will take it to the fedex factory and i will commit suicide) but i GUESS when u log on i'll take like 10 mins break from tos2 to do our match.

Does anyone else find it painfully ironic that I'm the first one out of my own tourney.

:( Don't make me feel bad for winning.

It happend to a friend of mine at a tournament we had. He was supposed to be the best player there. But he lost to the guy who won the whole thing. This was back during Melee.

Win.

Win what? Are you regarding that battle as this tourney's round?

I'm not - you came and joined while I was battling a friend, then he disappeared. I'd like a proper match with you.

Win what? Are you regarding that battle as this tourney's round?

I'm not - you came and joined while I was battling a friend, then he disappeared. I'd like a proper match with you.

OK, my bad. One more match, then.