Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

I am now a vanilla, as Im a Team Rocket Grunt whos power was the Submarine Explorer 1, which was stolen and used last nigjy.

Lol? That's irrelevant, you're still a Rocket.

Vote: Uhai

Edit: Ninja'd. If the majority wasn't reached though consider this a vote. Otherwise ignore it.

Edited by BK-201

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, I believe we've had a majority for just over the 4 hour grace period. I'm going to double-check since its so close.

(Obviously, I'm going off of when the grace period would have started)

EDIT: Lol, the grace period ran out while majority was still in place.

Edited by General Spoon

You decide to outsource your public execution today. You make a call to somebody located in a faraway region, and he gets to your location surprisingly quickly. He sends out his Ononokusu, and it kills Jean-Marc using its 147 Base Atk.

You are Jasmine.

You are the gym leader of the Olivine City gym, and use steel type Pokemon in battle. You went to get some more medicine for Amphy, but somehow wound up at Realgam Tower instead.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Protect USER with Steelix” Your Steelix guard USER using its body as a shield, ensuring that USER lives through the night. You may not protect yourself with Steelix, because that would be selfish.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Well, hopefully things turn out for the best!

----------

Deadline is in 48 hours.

Lol? That's irrelevant, you're still a Rocket.

Vote: Uhai

Edit: Ninja'd. If the majority wasn't reached though consider this a vote. Otherwise ignore it.

No, Uhai claimed Aqua to me. I assume he just confused the two nigh-identical generic evils.

Again, lack of communication kills. Had Jean-Marc just given me DETAILS then -maybe- he would have lived.

No, Uhai claimed Aqua to me. I assume he just confused the two nigh-identical generic evils.

Again, lack of communication kills. Had Jean-Marc just given me DETAILS then -maybe- he would have lived.

So he somehow got his role confused with the mafia. :blink:

SPOON IS SCUM LETS LYNCH HIM.

Lol.

##Unvote

##Vote: Psych

Even if I really die, I'll protect someone else by dying.

This. Maybe he inherited an item to let him do his action when he died.

Derp.

Edited by Uhai

10. Days will last 48 hours or until majority is reached. I will indicate when majority is reached. When majority there will be a grace period of 4 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. If there is a tie at the end of the day, there will be no lynch. The deadlines are meant to be a general indication of when the day will end, not an exact limit

These were the rules before Spoon decided to change them. Quoted for Truth.

Still, what the hell guys?

Breaking news everybody! Last night, a senile old man was killed! He had been snapped in half! He went by the name of Psych, and if he had been holding anything then it has certainly already been stolen from him by something.

You are Professor Oak.

You have dedicated your life to the study of Pokemon, and are the inventor of the Pokedex. You came to Realgam Tower to observe Pokemon, but are now in the middle of this war.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ask USER to fetch a parcel” You will ask USER to go over to the next town and get a package for you, causing USER to be so infuriated with all the wild Pokemon he encounters on the way that he will instead target you will all action he was performing that night instead of his intended target.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Let's pretend we're avenging the old coot's death!

-------------

Phase ends in 48 hours.