Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4"Stopfuckingspamming"

SO LIKE, HOW MANY ROCKETS (Yum! I want!) ARE LEFT?

I told Ninji to send in a PM and made an announcement to prevent people preemptively padding my inbox.

One, isn't it?

As you wake up this morning, you realize that WoMC has been snapped in half. And is dead. Yeah. If he had been holding anything, it was stolen by something.

You are Roxanne.

You are the gym leader in Rustboro City, and you run a Rock type Pokemon gym. You came to Realgam Tower because you intended to apply what you've learned by battling here, except all that happened is that you lost your Nosepass and got caught in this war instead.

You also know that there is a Boulder in the game with hidden abilities which only you can access. If you were to get your hands on it you would gain a respectable power.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

-----------

Deadline in 48 hours.

Edited by General Spoon

'Kay, everything's in.

##FoS on BK

Your claim is a little...off. Unlike the others, it doesn't really appear to make sense. So yeah. Help me, help you.

C'mon, let's get some discussion goin'.

'Kay, everything's in.

##FoS on BK

Your claim is a little...off. Unlike the others, it doesn't really appear to make sense. So yeah. Help me, help you.

C'mon, let's get some discussion goin'.

Could you clarify on what you find wrong? The role I pm'd to you is the role, word for word that I recieved so I really can't defend any difference between my role and theirs.

Could you clarify on what you find wrong? The role I pm'd to you is the role, word for word that I recieved so I really can't defend any difference between my role and theirs.

... ... The bitch of it is that you're right and I have nothing really to show for it.

##Vote Uhai. Inaction will lend us nothing, and you're the scummiest of us left. I can elaborate, but I just killed Soulblighter and feel the need to dance.

MY DEFENSE

The mafs have really good fakeclaims if I'm the scummiest. I public claimed (with a typo) a couple pages back. Ill even do it again.

You are Team Aqua Grunt.

You are a grunt in Team Aqua, a criminal organization that aims to improve the world by raising sea levels.  You came to the barren Orre region to make it less of a desert, but due to a mix-up you are the only Team Aqua member that arrived at Realgam Tower.

You have Submarine Explorer 1.  Submarine Explorer 1 is an item.  At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ram USER”  You will ram USER with Submarine Explorer 1, breaching his hull and killing him.  In the process Submarine Explorer 1's hull will also be breached, causing you to die and Submarine Explorer 1 to be destroyed.  This kill is unblockable, and the death of the neither the victim or the holder can be stopped.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders.  You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Night 4

Last night the Submarine Explorer 1 was taken from you by a group of people.

Day 5

Last night the Submarine Explorer 1 was taken from you by a group of people

Yeah, I think the same group targeted me but I might of been spared somehow. I don't know.

Bal, was it you that stole my item?

Naw man, the only thing I ever found were a pair of fancy Gold Teeth.

Day 6

Last night Snike was seen entering his submarine for his regular night-time submarine trip.  Its a strange habit, but at least it isn't a bad habit.  Moments after Snike departed, 4chan slipped into the Submarine Explorer 1, and followed him.  4chan quickly caught up to Snike, and following through with his orders, rammed into Snike's submarine.  The hull of Snike's submarine was breached, and trapped in the sinking sub, he perished.  However, in the course of his actions, the hull of the Submarine Explorer 1 was also breached, and 4chan died as well.

See, my item was stolen, and theres obviously another mafia theif is Bal didnt steal my item. The dead people did not have any theive roles, so there's someone.

##Vote:Ninji

Youve been uncharacteristicly silent.

I can confirm that Balcerzak did not steal Uhai's item and that there is still a theif. I mean to me his defence makes sense to me I guess.

Hold it. How, exactly, did you know? If he claimed as town thief, he could easily lie about whose item he wanted to steal.