Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lynch Uhai. Any items he was holding are now stolen.

You are Team Aqua Grunt.

You are a grunt in Team Aqua, a criminal organization that aims to improve the world by raising sea levels. You came to the barren Orre region to make it less of a desert, but due to a mix-up you are the only Team Aqua member that arrived at Realgam Tower.

You have Submarine Explorer 1. Submarine Explorer 1 is an item. At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Ram USER” You will ram USER with Submarine Explorer 1, breaching his hull and killing him. In the process Submarine Explorer 1's hull will also be breached, causing you to die and Submarine Explorer 1 to be destroyed. This kill is unblockable, and the death of the neither the victim or the holder can be stopped.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Oops.

------------

Deadline in 48 hours.

Meh, if you lynch anyone it should be me, for criminal incompetence.

I hope you realize that it's not incompetence if you still win the game. Don't get that down on yourself.

On another note, can you guys hurry it up? I really want this game to end soon.

Edited by 4chan

Hold it. How, exactly, did you know? If he claimed as town thief, he could easily lie about whose item he wanted to steal.

Wellll, see that item Bal said he stole was my item actually. And then with my methods I got it back. And it was stolen again(after his death).

But that info is irrelevant now.

Edited by acey555

Uh-oh. Looks like somebody snapped Proto in half last night.

You are Kangaskhan.

You are a mother who has one child, and went to Realgam Tower because you heard that your kid could enjoy himself there. This information turned out to be unreliable, and there is a war going on here, putting your lives in danger.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Roaring at USER” During the night you will jump out and roar at USER. USER will be so frightened that he will hide under his bed for the rest of the night, and will not complete any actions that night. Because USER will bring ear plugs with him the following night, you may not roar at the same person two nights in a row.

You are allied with the Innocent Bystanders. You win if all threats to the Innocent Bystanders have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

--------

Deadline in 48 hours.

Hmm.... I'm currently looking at Amelia as she hasn't really contributed anything other than a vote.

Well, yeah. I really don't know what to do. Cause this is my 2nd mafia game. Minus new player 2 cause it was canceled, and I got subbed in FE8 mafia. So eh...

Well, yeah. I really don't know what to do. Cause this is my 2nd mafia game. Minus new player 2 cause it was canceled, and I got subbed in FE8 mafia. So eh...

Are you saying your role has no ability to contribute so as a result you don't know what to do?

You can also put your 2 cents into a discussion as it helps.