Weird people you run into online

lolDeath

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't FEW have like that private hatechat that they used to hate on you and Fizdiz in, and then Crepe Knight let Fizdiz into it and he raised a bunch of hell and then they hated him too or someshit?

hahahah oh my god thank you! He's a total goth nerd. I kind of pictured him much more ugly though. Then again I don't consider anyone ugly. BUT STILL.

And yeahhh, I'm from FEW. Remember Reaver, the guy who owned it? Heee was a weird one, was a fanboy of some book series called Redwall or something. Rats and otters and shit. That whole staff was a little off in one way or another. One of the mods signed up at FEU a while ago to download a patch or something and I just sent him a little PM playing around, guy totally flipped.

"I AM NOT SPYING ON YOUR SITE"

Those people hated the shit out of me. I can't count how many times Hyo or someone else informed me that they were talking shit about me on their private forum. I GUESS THAT JUST MEANS I WAS A BIG HIT.

Redwall is like, a hit kids series that people don't grow out of that quickly cuz it's not that bad. (EVEN THOUGH IT'S RACIST) It's not really that weird.

Edited by SeverIan

Didn't FEW have like that private hatechat that they used to hate on you and Fizdiz in, and then Crepe Knight let Fizdiz into it and he raised a bunch of hell and then they hated him too or someshit?

It wasn't just a chat, it was an entire forum, haha. No but if memory serves they made it just to keep in touch with the few individuals they deemed worthy of interacting with them after FEW went to shit (it had no staff and was still quite active) and they just so happened to complain about a lot of FEW users there, myself and Sean included. Little did they know that I was like, there the whole time.

Let this be a lesson, YOU ARE NEVER FUCKING SAFE FROM ME.

Redwall is like, a hit kids series that people don't grow out of that quickly cuz it's not that bad. (EVEN THOUGH IT'S RACIST) It's not really that weird.

Very racist.

Also, @Death:

Ow, my anus. 8[

I'm sure the person you saw on a semi-regular basis was profoundly affected by you ohmy.gif

Er. . .that's a long story, and one I do NOT want to go into.

Instead, I'll remember that dude who called me at work, on official business, who somehow slipped the words "sniper strike" into the conversation.