My First Day of School

Deliriyum

Our school is just insane with it. Last year they combined the AB and BC calc for Juniors who wanted to take Calc faster, so now as seniors we're out of math and they got us the local university's Multivariable course to take. It's pretty awesome.

I wish my school had more motivation in this kind of stuff. It was only in my senior year they started collaborating with the local community college to get a few professors to come over and teach stuff like Speech, Criminal Justice, etc.

It doesn't count for much in my college, maybe a GE at most.

GE?

Before my Junior year, though, AB and BC Calc were separate like they always were.

And they still never offer Physics C. People sign up for it but it always get cut, even though there's plenty who do want to take it.

General Education.

Basically if you're a science major you have to take some social analysis classes (fancy term for history), musical classes, something that's totally unrelated to your field.

If you're an art major or some business major you have to take some minor science classes with all the engineers and premeds, and maybe some basic math course.

Ah.

I have no idea what I'm going into, actually. depending on the school either art, math, or computer science.

So if I go art major, I may not have to take the math/science/history GE since I have the AP scores for them, if the school takes those?

I did bad on English, so I'm screwed on that.

Yup. If the school takes AP scores, you'll be okay. But then they might decide to be crafty and accept the scores for a non-Ge-approved class....so you'll have to take something like that anyways. Damn them. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Can I post a normal day?

Wednesday

7:30

Waking up shiz. So boring.

Period 1, Drama

We do our warmup and play drama games, then did our acting. Me and my partner get a standing ovation.

Period 2, Science Academic

We start watching a movie about dolphin murder and mercury poisoning.

Period 3, English

Reading the Black Cat, Edgar Allan Poe, while my two friends play bloody knuckles for half an hour. 0-o

Lunch

Me and Rachel go bug my french teacher for candy, then all my friends chill out.

Period 4, French

We learn passé composé interrogif. C'est tres simple.

Period 5, Drama

Playing more games, and we write a journal about a TV show we watched yesterday.

I love my classes this term :D

Damn colleges.

Always trying to get us to pay more.

most of it should be paid by the government like in new zealand (i think), not countng scholarships.

Edited by SlayerX