FragMaster's FE8 hack

Anouleth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm going to continue this. Camtech's playthrough is a lot more interesting personally. And to be honest, I'm kind of bored because it's pretty easy by this point.

I do admit I am curious to see what other changes there are, though. If people want me to continue, I will, but you will probably not get frequent updates.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

I don't think I'm going to continue this. Camtech's playthrough is a lot more interesting personally. And to be honest, I'm kind of bored because it's pretty easy by this point.

I do admit I am curious to see what other changes there are, though. If people want me to continue, I will, but you will probably not get frequent updates.

are you playing the old or new one?

While that's nice to hear, I still want to see what FM managed to IMPROVE between the old version and the new.

are you playing the old or new one?

He's playing the old. I'm playing the new.

He's just giving out images I can't see.

Having competition is no reason to stop, especially when you're playing a different version, and are using different characters.

Respect Points +10