[FE6] HM Draft Tournament

Raven

there are three thieves. Three of 4 people can recruit a thief and the other can use chest keys a bunch. Why not have them allowed to use lockpicks and steal up until chapter 13 when there are lots of thieves available? (except I suppose the desert you should be able to deploy two for the purpose of finding stuff)

It's good that you can use Chad before chapter 8. Particularly in chapter 3 when you don't even have chest keys. But still. Once you get a few keys it shouldn't be too bad.

I don't believe that the thieves should be able to pick/steal without being drafted, since that's main reason they're drafted in the first place. I merely mentioned the FE7 draft to see what other people thought.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are three thieves. Three of 4 people can recruit a thief and the other can use chest keys a bunch. Why not have them allowed to use lockpicks and steal up until chapter 13 when there are lots of thieves available? (except I suppose the desert you should be able to deploy two for the purpose of finding stuff)

It's good that you can use Chad before chapter 8. Particularly in chapter 3 when you don't even have chest keys. But still. Once you get a few keys it shouldn't be too bad.

Could do that, but it's much simpler to let them all be used by anyone, especially in Cath's case, I believe.

Also Soul, stop lurking and POST something man!

i think all staves just give 1 wexp.

You get 1 wexp from pretty much everything except killing blows and light brand (indirect). The former gives 2, the latter gives 0. At least, according to the fe6 page on this very site (calculations).

Edited by Narga_Rocks

i think all staves just give 1 wexp.

You get 1 wexp from pretty much everything except killing blows and light brand (indirect). The former gives 2, the latter gives 0. At least, according to the fe6 page on this very site (calculations).

Yeah, I checked that, and I hoped it was wrong. I ended up going with Ellen though, because I didn't want to take the chance.

They are vying for exp at about the same time, but it could work out. They are both pretty fun, anyway.

Haha, yeah. I just love Fir, I wouldn't be able to stand losing her so I took her now, just to be reassured.