[FE6] HM Draft Tournament

Raven

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daaaaaamn

I know how you feel. Balcerzak keeps taking people I think will fall to another round. Well, I'll admit I probably should've taken Klein earlier, but I thought I was going to be able to get Lilina as a 9th or 10th pick.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I know how you feel. Balcerzak keeps taking people I think will fall to another round. Well, I'll admit I probably should've taken Klein earlier, but I thought I was going to be able to get Lilina as a 9th or 10th pick.

I've sort of been noticing a trend of dismay from your general direction. Sorry, it's not like I'm gunning for you in particular.

Also, heading off to play mahjong with friends, will probably not be back for several hours.

within the next 24 hours I will be faced with sleep, moving into my house ready for University, sorting out the retarded electric company for said house, sorting out Internet for said house, meeting up with uni friends, and getting drunk with said friends. I may not be as active as I normally am within this time.

Now we get to the bad units(and thieves...).

Actually, Geese isn't that bad if I recall correctly. I've never used him though, so I could be wrong...

Geese it is.

Well, It's not like I can blame you for making good picks...

Um...4 minutes apart? Really?

Balcerzak is next, then it comes back to me, before going back up to Balcerzak who will be left with the final draft, then we begin.

Edited by Raven