Gameshark Question

IGdood

Hello...so I recently beat Sacred Stones....currently working on the Creature Campaign to unlock the secret characters...

So...if I Gameshark the characters and change their classes, will I be able to unlock them again or what?

Like..if I turn Caellach into a Wight will the game give me another Caellach? Just wondering...

Will it also change their growth rates?

On another unrelated topic, supposedly I gameshark reincarnate the secret guys as monsters....what would their personalities fit?

Caellach - Wight

Riev - Arch Mogall

Selena - Gorgon...? (She's a good guy though)

Orson - Entombed/Maelduin

Valter - Deathgoyle

Way to both not answer the question and suggest something impossible on a cartridge.

I believe changing the class would make no difference. HOWEVER, if you changed the character, it might work. I don't know what the game checks to make you unlock characters - if it's that you don't have that character after X then it will, but if it's when X is exactly correct (e.g. you get Lyon on exactly your 3rd time through) then it won't. And I'm very tempted to think it'll be the latter.

Changing their character will also change their growths, name etc.

By product of the way characters are unlocked, the question is irrelevant.

Characters are unlocked by completing runs in the Tower of Valni or in the Ruins. Because it records the amount of times you have beaten each, it runs the script to give you a character when you have beaten the area the correct number of times.

E.G. You don't have the character because you beat whatever area x number of times; You have the character because when you beat the area x number of times, it gave you the character.

Edited by Furby