So, the first attempt...

Percivalé

... at Kelsey Meredith's life was a failure! She walked into class on crutches with a broken leg today, mhmhmhm. I wonder how the initial fight turned out? Obviously she survived; wonder what happened to the guy I hired? Oooh, she must be goood

You win this time, Kelsey Meredith.

... at Kelsey Meredith's life was a failure! She walked into class on crutches with a broken leg today, mhmhmhm. I wonder how the initial fight turned out? Obviously she survived; wonder what happened to the guy I hired? Oooh, she must be goood

She decided to protect herself on that night as she was the doctor.

My pseudo-viking buddy came in on crutches today as well due to a bundle on his ankle mid rugby-training.

Inb4 they're the same person

I know a Kelsey and a Meridith. But theyre awesome.

Hire the asshole down my street, hes menacing and horrible!

Seriously dont :C, he used to bully me. And the sad thing is we used to be best friends..

Once, a friend came in with a band aid and some blood around it. Half the class nearly fainted.

Pfeh I've heard tell of grafitti written on the walls of school written using menstruation. On the off-shot that this is true St. ONslow just go even scarier

I am a bag of lies but What the fuck?

This is how rumours happen, besides sometimes something sounds so fucked up it makes a good anecdote regardless of if it's rue.