Nintendo's Biggest Enigma....

Liz

We know a bit about Bowser, King of Koopas.

but there's a question that keeps bothering me....

Bowser's a man, and he has eight children. we know that reptiles cannot reproduce asexually.

so what happened to Queen Koopa?

Bowser's a man, and he has eight children. we know that reptiles cannot reproduce asexually.

My theory: Bowser ate her.

Still you have to wonder about the relationship between Bowser and Mario, I mean one day they'll be duking it out over the princess, but the next day they'll go golfing together or go-karting or something....

New theory: Peach is Queen Koopa.

The only Nintender franchises with anything like a real sense of plot continuity between the games are Fire Emblem and Mother.

if u played mario sunshine king koopa's son said "dad what happen to mom" and king koopa said because he did not know ' peach is your mom" and that why in the game bowser kidnapped peach.

ok

if u played mario sunshine king koopa's son said "dad what happen to mom" and king koopa said because he did not know ' peach is your mom" and that why in the game bowser kidnapped peach.

ok

Yeah but if correct about thsi then Bowser was just making Bowser Jr. believe that so he could kidnapp Peach without a guilty consience.

Also Peach is never refered to as Bower Jr's "Mother" in any game after Sunshine

I'd show you all a pic explaining it, but it might get the forum shut down.

._.

:blink:

So instead of the birds and the bees, it's the turtle on steriods and the bimbo?

:blink:

So instead of the birds and the bees, it's the turtle on steriods and the bimbo?

Pretty much.

Now what do you guys consider the largest LoZ enigma

Actually I don't consider Ganondorf the largest LoZ enigma his past is pretty clear if you look at it from an OoT perspective.

He was the only Gerudo Male in 100 years. He wanted power, so he tried to take over the world after learning dark magic, which he was successful only because Link opened the door to the sacred realm. Then when he failed he was to be sealed for all eternity. But he got out, I consider WW the next part in the timeline because it makes the most amount of sense if you look at it in the Ganondorf perspective.

Actually I don't consider Ganondorf the largest LoZ enigma his past is pretty clear if you look at it from an OoT perspective.

He was the only Gerudo Male in 100 years. He wanted power, so he tried to take over the world after learning dark magic, which he was successful only because Link opened the door to the sacred realm. Then when he failed he was to be sealed for all eternity. But he got out, I consider WW the next part in the timeline because it makes the most amount of sense if you look at it in the Ganondorf perspective.

Well, who would you consider the biggest bad guy in Zelda? Skull kid? Cause that's the only other bad guy.

I agree that Wind waker was the best for gannondorf. It actually makes you feel bad for Gannondorf. It gives him more personality unlike Twilight Princess where he was just a mindless raving lunatic.

Well, who would you consider the biggest bad guy in Zelda? Skull kid? Cause that's the only other bad guy.

I agree that Wind waker was the best for gannondorf. It actually makes you feel bad for Gannondorf. It gives him more personality unlike Twilight Princess where he was just a mindless raving lunatic.

I though Zant was a mind raving Lunatic. But still Ganondorf's past has been told over the course of the various LoZ games, there are just some stuff Nintendo probably left out so that they could use it in case of emergancy

I though Zant was a mind raving Lunatic. But still Ganondorf's past has been told over the course of the various LoZ games, there are just some stuff Nintendo probably left out so that they could use it in case of emergancy

Zant was a different kind of lunatic. Gannondorf was like a psycho axe murderer. Zant was like Daffy duck.

i think Nintendo's biggest enigma is how they manage to fit a wailord into a tiny ball and still manage to not kill it

i think Nintendo's biggest enigma is how they manage to fit a wailord into a tiny ball and still manage to not kill it

It is kinda bizzare that the biggest pokemon ever and the smallest pokemon ever fit into the same size ball and look (roughly) the same size when in battle.