So, running a fever on three hours of sleep

Percivalé

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I is econ major. Of course I'd think this. :angry:

And guns are for wimps. Real men fight with their bare hands. Occasionally using their bear hands as necessary.

Is is high schooler. So liek I would be middle ground between music major and econ major. And even though I'm biased towards Bizz, I would find choir more interesting than econ.

Rein, you don't have an opinion on an argument that somehow involves Bizz. It is widely known. In fact, next time just post "Hi I'm arguing", and we'll all know your stance.

What's sad is that this is probably true.

But in all seriousness, I do find music much more entertaining than math.

Coffee is nasty.

Picky eaters are nasty (coffee is a beverage, but the analogy holds and if you think otherwise you are a complete fucking moron). They complain about all food that's served them and its impossible to please them. And if you needed to get a picky eater to enjoy something that is an acquired taste you may as well shoot yourself and save yourself a headache.

Picky eaters are nasty (coffee is a beverage, but the analogy holds and if you think otherwise you are a complete fucking moron). They complain about all food that's served them and its impossible to please them. And if you needed to get a picky eater to enjoy something that is an acquired taste you may as well shoot yourself and save yourself a headache.

AMEN TO THIS

AMEN