Assassin in the Palace #1

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Thanks, I feel honored. :awesome:

:D You should lol

I thought hemlock was the assasin as i read the thread. Until Silent claimed. Anyways go assasins :newyears::awesome:

Its an interesting game, although, i think AitP 2 could have been 100000x much better :unsure:

Yes, go us! We should team up sometime, you with your revolt leading and me with my claims-ignored skills shall become the ultimate assassin duo.

Yeah, this type of game should be longer to be more fun (or at least more active and with less revolutions, although it could be fun if it were a king and a queen and if one is guillotined, the game goes on with the other.) And AitP2 gave a new meaning to psychout (poor psych, now more SF mafiaplayers won't take him seriously even with namechanges), but it still was a team effort after all.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hemlock - You didn't do too bad, and it wasn't just votes that made my hunch:

Lynch Hemlock (Anouleth - lynched day 4 because of this)

Anouleth has been slapped upside the face. (Anouleth next time you vote for king in topic, post in poll as well, we're not game 2 and should have learned our lesson)

I'm changing my vote to Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth. I think he's trying to buddy up to me. (yes, and he's also voting for the king, but you can't say that with the assassin around, now can you)

its not working is it (writing really small is like whispering except the assassin can read it, you know)

Well if the assassin would just shoot somebody already... (king's impatience)

lol game 2 (well game 1 wasn't so far away, nobody did anything against the assassin after he revealed himself)

Vote: Silent Mercenary (king voting for the enemy posing as guard)

##Vote: Hemlock

I don't like poison, sorry. (posting your reason as the king's avatar did not avoid him and his Ultimate Guard from voting from you, I joined in the wagon too late to save the General. But I may be to blame too, since one of my initial AcaciaSgt=guard reasons was his avatar)

All quotes taken from page 3, which should have been enough evidence to throw you my dagger sooner. But I wanted to be completely sure and know how long I'd last plus I didn't want to end the game so fast and write on less napkins. There were a lot more reasons, like Anouleth's odd pollvote wait, nobody even implying you were assassin and many others but those came from small details, the same type of detail I wanted the PTG leaders to look for and why I sometimes ask random ambiguous questions like: "Do you think it remained?" lol.

You know

I need to push my points more, because I seem to be right 80% of the time now but since I get all distracted and never talk people never listen to me

hmmmmm

I honestly forgot to add my vote to the poll, it wasn't deliberate.

And when I said 'it isn't working', I was referring to 'trying to buddy up to Spoon'.

I believe you, but it just seemed weird specially since Weapons "slapped you" XP and I had other hunches that day that Hemlock was king.

You know

I need to push my points more, because I seem to be right 80% of the time now but since I get all distracted and never talk people never listen to me

hmmmmm

Yes, I thought that only happened to newbs like me. Considering the only other person who wasn't pushed to the edge of lynching was the ultimate guard Acacia Sgt, the most vocative is most probably the assassin. Still considering everything, I could have played with you for another round and maybe a seventh.

And I think I should have added more humility to my previous posts; reading back, I didn't mean to sound like a show-off, I was just pointing mistakes that made me choose Hemlock and I really thank you all for the fun mindgame.

I believe you, but it just seemed weird specially since Weapons "slapped you" XP and I had other hunches that day that Hemlock was king.

He did specifically say that anyone who voted without putting their vote in the poll would be slapped upside the face...