Hemlock's Classic Mini Mafia

Deliriyum

Also, I'm going to try and participate more. I need to, since I never talk ever and I used to be all active all the time. <_< I've lost my edge or something.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massclaiming day 1 = nty.

On that note, why didn't vig shoot last night?

Vote: I Eat Tables because you're still alive.

I never said "claim Vig" or "claim Drunk" or whatever. I'm simply saying that it's better for us to split the village into power roles and non-power roles so that we can have a general idea of where the mafia is hiding. We got a bit unlucky last night with the Cop dying but we still have the Drunk and the Oracle alive (I think that there's one other role left alive that's pro town but I can't remember).

So yeah, I get your skepticism. But don't put on idiotic votes because Tables is still alive past night 1. It doesn't make him auto-mafia and you know that.

Vig either was blocked or didn't want to cause a possible MYLO (7v3 with 2 town deaths makes the game MYLO if the Mafia isn't shot or blocked).

Guys, STOP. Weapons' vote might be stupid but it's not suspicious. And I understand why he put it on (hence why I think it's stupid).

Oh yeah, I claim doctor.

I was referring to this. Please dont be sarcasm I dont feel like looking a fool.

Roles

(10 players)

3 Townies

1 Cop

1 Vig

1 Drunk

1 Oracle

1 Vanilla Mafia

1 Hooker

1 Stalker

Theres no doctor.

>_>

That he didn't read the OP? >_>

Or his role? >_>

Seriously, unless he's the Drunk, he could have claimed, seeing as how if we had to, we could have either lynched him for a clear, or go follow the leader and claim to the vig.

So Weapons is either the drunk or mafia. Or vanilla, in which case, eh.

My vote stays.

What part of "it's a joke" is not running through your brains?

There's no doctor in the game. Weapons knows this. So why would he claim doctor? AS A FUCKING JOKE. Psych and Uhai, you two are both morons and I don't understand why I still play Mafia with you.

Weapons is kind of amusing to me now

And I don't know, this whole claiming thing might work but I still don't sit too well with it. And with our cop dead already... Yeah. >___> This feels kind of like EM all of a sudden.

I never said "claim Vig" or "claim Drunk" or whatever. I'm simply saying that it's better for us to split the village into power roles and non-power roles so that we can have a general idea of where the mafia is hiding. We got a bit unlucky last night with the Cop dying but we still have the Drunk and the Oracle alive (I think that there's one other role left alive that's pro town but I can't remember).

So yeah, I get your skepticism. But don't put on idiotic votes because Tables is still alive past night 1. It doesn't make him auto-mafia and you know that.

Vig either was blocked or didn't want to cause a possible MYLO (7v3 with 2 town deaths makes the game MYLO if the Mafia isn't shot or blocked).

Yeah, I understand that, but anything to me where half the town claims is mass-claiming. That's just definitions, though. I'm paranoid, but at this point, a lot of the roles have little use, and even the oracle helps. I'm considering it.

And can't we have RVS in peace?

Weapons is kind of amusing to me now

And I don't know, this whole claiming thing might work but I still don't sit too well with it. And with our cop dead already... Yeah. >___> This feels kind of like EM all of a sudden.

That's the idea.

Votals:

IET 1:WoMC

WoMC 2: Psych, Uhai

No vote: everyone else

Unvote

I didnt know it was a joke. Ive played with WoMC once, I believe, and I didnt pay attention to if he was a joker or not

Alright, so, I was writing a reply when my computer decided it would be a prudent time to crash. And thus lose everything I'd typed.

Firstly, Levity. You give me a sad :(. I think you know why I haven't been saying much if that's what your hunch is based on.

Secondly, Life. That idea is REALLY, REALLY bad. You're basically saying we should tell the mafia who to target (note they still have a hooker and stalker alive) without giving the town any clears. Not only that but there's 3 townies, 3 power roles, 3 mafia left. However they hide, it's not going to help the town knowing where they're hiding. Now, if we claimed individual roles, then the town loses all of it's night power, but at least we get one/two clears (it's either two and little other knowledge on mafia, or one and lots of knowledge on mafia, if that makes sense). I'm still not sure if it would be optimal, but two people have claimed so far and there's a good chance I was stalked, but either way, I claim townie.

And actually, what WoMC said got me thinking. Life and I are both alive, and WoMC, and I'd say we're the best three players. Now, that leaves a few possibilities... let's just list them:

WoMC, Life and I are all mafia. I can tell you now that's impossible

One/two of Life, me or WoMC is mafia and they're mindgaming to get a good player lynched. This is possible, and while it's possible other players could do the same thing I think those two (well, and myself) would be the most likely to do it.

None of us/them are mafia and the mafia picked a target randomly. Unlikely.

So from my point of view, I expect Life or WoMC are mafia, and I'd be very tempted given Life's suggestion above to say it's him. ##Vote: Life (Sue Sylvester).

Oh, and the reason I think I was likely stalked is simply, if Life is mafia as I suspect then I seriously doubt he didn't stalk and/or roleblock me. But that's kinda a hypothetical aside. Even if he isn't mafia, it's one of us two in all likelihood.

Secondly, Life. That idea is REALLY, REALLY bad. You're basically saying we should tell the mafia who to target (note they still have a hooker and stalker alive) without giving the town any clears. Not only that but there's 3 townies, 3 power roles, 3 mafia left. However they hide, it's not going to help the town knowing where they're hiding. Now, if we claimed individual roles, then the town loses all of it's night power, but at least we get one/two clears (it's either two and little other knowledge on mafia, or one and lots of knowledge on mafia, if that makes sense). I'm still not sure if it would be optimal, but two people have claimed so far and there's a good chance I was stalked, but either way, I claim townie.

I don't think you're thinking straight, Tables. Look at the Oracle's role.

The oracle chooses one person every night. If the oracle dies at any time, they will reveal the role of the person they chose most recently.

Now, the oracle will probably pick a person based on who claims in each group. I'll quickly go over who's claiming what from what I've read.

Townie:

Tables

WoMC (can't tell if this is serious)

Draco

Power:

None

Now what this does is it narrows down our possibilities of who is mafia and who isn't while giving away our power roles. However, one of our power roles involves said person dying (the Oracle). The Mafia has a 33% chance of hitting the Oracle who should (in turn) have a 50% chance of hitting Mafia. From there on, it's all powers of deduction.

But if you have a better plan, ##Tables, then why don't you speak up? You're sitting there, being a Debbie Downer, while I'm trying to help the village win the game. But maybe you don't want this plan to go through since we might just find your scum buddies, eh?

Edited by Sue Sylvester

Secondly, Life. That idea is REALLY, REALLY bad

I agree!

And actually, what WoMC said got me thinking. Life and I are both alive, and WoMC, and I'd say we're the best three players

##PUNCH IN THE FACE INCREDIBLY HARD: TABLES

## VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE: TABLES