[FE11] Drafting Tourney IV

Iris

Credits to psych, The_Steel_Lance, and Uhai for doing the first few.

I'm sure everyone knows how to draft by now... maybe.

Rules:

- Normal Run

- Gaiden + Prologue don't count towards turn goals. [No boss abuse in these chapters though!]

- Reclassing allowed.

- Warpskip [which means warping to/near boss and killing it, and then seizing] not allowed, but other uses for Warp are.

- Undrafted units can only be used for meatshielding [should be unarmed]; same with faceless units. They can be used to recruit characters though. They shouldn't be healed, or use items, and can't shop. They can take part in trade chains.

- Lowest Turncount wins!

- No Forging

- Drafting by Random Turn order (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, etc.)

- No WiFi shop

- Post a Playlog here, count turns, update frequently

- No Clock Abuse

Free: Marth, Jagen, and Nagi/Gotoh

Drafters:

1. Silent_Assasin: Lena, Sedgar, Catria, Palla, Est, Caesar, Darros, Tiki, Bantu, Lorez, Ymir

2. The Leech: Abel, Maria, Ogma, Hardin, Roshea, Vyland, Bord, Wrys, Tomas, Minerva, Macellan

3. Iris: Merric, Gordin, Navarre, Linde, Wolf, Radd, Rickard, Jake, Astram, Midia, Jeorge

4. Maria's bro: Caeda, Norne, Julian, Wendell, Athena, Etzel, Xane, Beck, Elice, Boah

5. The_Steel_Lance: Frey, Cain, Barst, Cord, Draug, Castor, Roger, Horace, Matthis, Dolph

Draftees:

Arran - Samson

Edited by Iris

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent: You could if you wanted to I guess, but the point is to get the lowest amount of turns. If per chance the Gaiden chapters had Arenas (which they don't if I recall) then you can't use them in there. Oh and you can draft your first character.

Leech: are you trying to offend me with your grammar? Look at my signature. But I'll add you in, what position?

Edited by Iris

You could if you wanted to I guess, but the point is to get the lowest amount of turns. If per chance the Gaiden chapters had Arenas (which they don't if I recall) then you can't use them in there.

Leech are you trying to offend me with your grammar? Look at my signature. But I'll add you in, what position?

Errrr sorry? I'll choose 2

Leech: Nah, it's kay. Just trying to save the vowels. Will add you in now.

Silent: Okay, just draft your first character, and check back with the thread later.

Maria's bro: I know you're stalking the thread, just join ;D

Edited by Iris

Cool. Now we need Leech to draft one, and then I can draft [pattern is in rules]. So yeah, you can leave now, and check back later.

Clock Abuse is fine I guess, if you know how to use it.

Edited by Iris

Don't allow clock abuse. That's absurd. If I recall correctly, there is a time that gives you a critical hit if you have something like 35 hit and 1 crit that could be abused. Although I am not joining this, I recommend Iris to not allow clock abuse.

Horace: Oh, really? I never used Clock Abuse, so I wouldn't know.

Sorry about that Silent, Horace brings up a good point. I'll edit the rules then.

I might regret this as a first choice, as common sense dictates I should take Cain, but I want Merric before someone steals him.

Steel: Kay, You're in. You want position 4 or 5?

Edited by Iris

That's fine, someone else will fit that spot sooner or later. And spot 5 is a pretty good spot to pick anyways. [i prefer 3 because I don't like waiting too long.]