[FE11] Drafting Tourney IV

Iris

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go look at her groth rates as a swordsmaster.

Plus barts/barst cant do a triangle attack if I feel like drafting est and palla. ( I probably won't, because they come so late) and I like fast, not strong units.

Woot for speed over power. And woot for Catria.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, and I think I may bleed out of my mouth, but I draft Wendell.

...Urgh.

You chose Wendell.....................

No comment.

This is a tough choice... I might want Rickard for treasure, but judging by Eclipse's logs he sucks [and I could deal without treasure anyways].

Draug's not a bad unit; although I never used him so I wouldn't know.

I don't really like the axe users.

I like Radd and Jeorge.

Minerva maybe.

Linde, although I might shoot myself for taking another magic user.

Whut, Wolf's not taken? ;D

Thoughts Eclipse, Horace?

Better a sucky thief than none at all. That's why I drafted him.

You can attempt to give him some experience, but you'll need to really baby him. The Chapter 6 Seraph Robe and Chapter 9 Goddess Icon will probably end up going to him.

You'll thank yourself when Chapter 19 rolls around.

Draugs a good guy, but more of a soldier in his growth rates. Never hasn't maxed speed as a general for me, might get 27 def though. You could always reclass. Linde is my favorite of the two mages. Best mag froth in the game. But I usually give her the saraph robe and speed wing. Then arena abuse, that's how I do it, but this is for turn count so you can't do that. Rickard stinks. Don't pick him. You could always use master keys if you are planing to get the loot.

Radd is good. Better str and def growth than naverre. You are going ro have to baby him though. Ceaser is good too, but I always use ogma.

Edited by Silent_Assasin

Uhh, I was playing my SD blue-haired character run. Rickard stinks. I'll save some master keys for 19 then.

... Linde. Now I feel bad leaving Steel_Lance w/out a magic unit [unless he takes Wrys o_o or Etzel [late game]. The training doesn't really bother me as I can beat up Horace + his knights with her in the Gaiden. :3

I have Navarre so I don't really need Radd, but I think he's great anyways [and will take him if you don't steal him up too.]. Same goes for if Wolf's free.

Edited by Iris

Leech's turn. Oh, and I started the...

Prologue

Unit    Lvl    Class    HP  Str  Mgc Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  Wep
Marth   8.17   Lord 	22   9    0   8    10   13   9    0   C Swords
Jagen   base
Gordin  3.30   Archer   20   7    0   3    4    4    6    0   D Bows

The prologue. Nothing much happened. Average Marth right now, meh Gordin. Hopefully he'll get better. Marth soloed the first few chapters [cause I didn't want Jagen snatching the exp], and Gordin got some kills. Forgot to kill Cain and Abel[they'll die next chappie probably], but sacrificed Frey

Edited by Iris

Woot for speed over power. And woot for Catria.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, and I think I may bleed out of my mouth, but I draft Wendell.

...Urgh.

First of all, Barts is a much better pick. Picking Catria costs you a turn in order to recruit, and takes a long time to get up with the rest of the pack. Meanwhile, Barts is a great unit all game long. Plus, Barts comes what, 12 chapters before Catria? Wendall is an excellent pick. He will be doubling almost everything early game, and has staff utility. And TSL has a magic user named Jagen. If he doesn't win, I will be extremely surprised.

Iris, forgive me, but Linde was a terrible pick. She takes quite a few extra turns to recruit, and is severely underleveled (make sure you don't let Horace attack her, or else it will probably be a one shot). You don't really need a magic user for the drafting tournaments (for this game anyway), as your high movement units will be out of their range in 2-3 turns.

Edited by General_Horace

Yep, Wendell is pretty tits in any playthrough considering he's awesome in H5.

Wendall is an excellent pick. He will be doubling almost everything early game, and has staff utility. And TSL has a magic user named Jagen. If he doesn't win, I will be extremely surprised.

Yeah, I was actually going to pick Wendell right after your turn and I was actually somewhat surprised you chose Wendell seeing as you already picked Merric for the H3 tourney so I figured since you picked Merric I was like "ehhh, might as well make sure Wrys doesn't get taken and hope he doesn't pick Wendell"

Yeah, I picked Wendall because I wanted a Physic staff user, and wanted Merric to focus on attacking. I may have picked Wrys, except it takes a turn to recruit him, although I doubt Marth will be able to max move to the throne at base level in H3.

I'd say healing is very vital in H3+ so I think that extra turn would be worth it anyways seeing as enemies can pose a decent threat especially in a draft tourney where you'll pretty much most likely only have like 3-4 characters with pretty much only one vuln to work with for most of the earlygame chapters and they all get 3HKO'd except for Jeigan. But it's whatever, Minerva's not bad anyways with auto-A axes and Hauteclere.

Actually Catria recruits herself. She comes strait to Marth. Even if don't go the thoron way. And she can double alot from the start. Not to mention SPEED. My name is silent assassin, they are fast, not powerful. Catria never disappoints me but barst has once or twice. And 8 movement is pretty good for a speed run. Catria can gain resistance. Barst can't , unless he's a d. Mage.

Edited by Silent_Assasin