[FE11] Drafting Tourney IV

Iris

Iris, forgive me, but Linde was a terrible pick. She takes quite a few extra turns to recruit, and is severely underleveled (make sure you don't let Horace attack her, or else it will probably be a one shot). You don't really need a magic user for the drafting tournaments (for this game anyway), as your high movement units will be out of their range in 2-3 turns.

I'll be careful with Horace's chapter. I drafted her just for some staff utility, when I reclass.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Catria recruits herself. She comes strait to Marth. Even if don't go the thoron way. And she can double alot from the start. Not to mention SPEED. My name is silent assassin, they are fast, not powerful. Catria never disappoints me but barst has once or twice. And 8 movement is pretty good for a speed run. Catria can gain resistance. Barst can't , unless he's a d. Mage.

**Facedesk**

I drafted Catria in the last tournament. I know she takes an extra turn to recruit, because you have to wait for her to show up. Catria has a 5% resistance rate. Whoop-de-doo. Barts has some of the best bases in the game. Barts can have 7 Move once he promotes to hero, and he will be one rounding almost everything on the map. Katua will not be able to do anything to things like knights. Not to mention again that Barts comes 12 chapters earlier, not including Gaidens, technically 13 as she will be doing almost nothing in her joining chapter. Who cares if Barts can't gain res, he has roughly 15 more HP than Catria will have at her joining point. And not to mention once Catria promotes, she will have the same resistance as Barts, unless you get lucky and she gains a point.

I'm not trying to bash Catria here, she is IMO the best character in the game 20/20. But she's not going to approach that figure in a draft run.

**Facedesk**

I drafted Catria in the last tournament. I know she takes an extra turn to recruit, because you have to wait for her to show up. Catria has a 5% resistance rate. Whoop-de-doo. Barts has some of the best bases in the game. Barts can have 7 Move once he promotes to hero, and he will be one rounding almost everything on the map. Katua will not be able to do anything to things like knights. Not to mention again that Barts comes 12 chapters earlier, not including Gaidens, technically 13 as she will be doing almost nothing in her joining chapter. Who cares if Barts can't gain res, he has roughly 15 more HP than Catria will have at her joining point. And not to mention once Catria promotes, she will have the same resistance as Barts, unless you get lucky and she gains a point.

I'm not trying to bash Catria here, she is IMO the best character in the game 20/20. But she's not going to approach that figure in a draft run.

Pssst. . .8 move as a Hero.

Catria's greatest strength is her mobility. Her greatest weakness is her join time.

I never thought I'd see the day when the Orange Skittle goes before Wolf!

In NM you can bulldoze through stuff so quickly that units like Wolf and Sedgar won't get to see much combat especially due to their very poor bases at the start and will be very hard to keep them up in levels especially since they're prepromoted to the point where their growths won't really do much for them.

In NM you can bulldoze through stuff so quickly that units like Wolf and Sedgar won't get to see much combat especially due to their very poor bases at the start and will be very hard to keep them up in levels especially since they're prepromoted to the point where their growths won't really do much for them.

It's not particularly hard to level either of them. Despite the fact that it's Normal, your troops will be taking damage. Reclass to Sorcerer to gain experience, then switch to a better class to level. Rinse and repeat until their stats catch up (takes about four levels).

Chapter One

Here are the stats ill post after later

Turns:7

[spoiler=Stats Before]

Marth!Lord
HP:21
STR:8
MAG:0
SKL:5
SPD:9
LCK:9
DEF:9
RES:0
Swd:D

Abel!Cav
HP:24
STR:7
SKL:8
SPD:10
LCK:3
DEF:8
Swd:E
Lnc:D

Edited by The Leech

Chapter Two

Sorry I forgot stats

Turns:7

Chapter Three

Turns:7 Im lucky :)

[spoiler=Stats After]

Marth!Lord
HP:23
STR:11
SKL:5
SPD:10
LCK:12
DEF:10
Swd:C

Abel!Cav
HP:
STR:
MAG:
SKL:
SPD:
LCK:4
DEF:10
Res0
Swd:E
Lnc:C

Ogma!Merc
HP:25
STR:6
SKL:11
SPD:14
LCK:4
DEF:7

Maria, since there were 55 draftees, we get 11 each~

And sorry, no Elysian Whip, it's been forbidden in past Drafts, and it's part of the wi-fi shop.