That One Guy Who Sprites

Nanami Touko

Those small changes were mostly just giving him some actual head. Horizontal flip of the sprite showed me how tiny his head was :P

and sorry the color was something specific and not showing off his chest sort of fits the character more.

Also > small changes

whoa> ears gone

Welp :3

Edited by seph1212

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like a pile of ropes, most certainly.

At first, I was thinking like a cartoonish pile of poop. Buuuuuuuuuut a pile of ropes is probably more appropriate. lol. But yeah...ref the other FE stuff...and Yeti's thing. lol. Ima wait until the new cloth before saying any more on the matter.

Ooh, I like that first one. The shading's much cleaner, and the shape is really well-done. The colors are all really similar, though--are you going to change the cloak? It looks too close to the skin for my own personal comfort.

tEsu.png

guys, how do I cloth :<

idk maybe you should ask yoshi :3

Also, I'm going to just keep using the old Seph mug, because I liked the ears. Now the new guy looks like a complete doofus, and that would alter the character considerably in Medallion of Hope.

It's a very nice burgundy. I mean, you could make black look good if you picked the right shades, but I don't know how it would look with the scarf too. Maybe a black scarf on another character~

idk maybe you should ask yoshi :3

Also, I'm going to just keep using the old Seph mug, because I liked the ears. Now the new guy looks like a complete doofus, and that would alter the character considerably in Medallion of Hope.

Did you miss the updated one or what :<

and I demand you use the new mug! Else I shall totes take the old one out :V

I guess I should've added in I was joking, huh?

It's a very nice burgundy. I mean, you could make black look good if you picked the right shades, but I don't know how it would look with the scarf too. Maybe a black scarf on another character~

tHES.png

Black looks fine, just prefer the burgundy.

Edited by seph1212

Did you miss the updated one or what :<

and I demand you use the new mug! Else I shall totes take the old one out :V

I don't mind if you update shading or whatever on the mug from Generic War, but I want to use the mug as-is and base it off the personality I gave you in the updated version of Generic War. Considering the personality I had in mind was totally-badass-canadian-with-no-sexual-standards, not dorky doofus emo boy :V

I literally can not think of a decent rewrite to the personality I already established, please don't force me to use an "updated"/completely changed version or I'd just have to write you out entirely, instead of rewriting the character. I really hate changing established personalities :V

I don't mind if you update shading or whatever on the mug from Generic War, but I want to use the mug as-is and base it off the personality I gave you in the updated version of Generic War. Considering the personality I had in mind was totally-badass-canadian-with-no-sexual-standards, not dorky doofus emo boy :V

I literally can not think of a decent rewrite to the personality I already established, please don't force me to use an "updated"/completely changed version or I'd just have to write you out entirely, instead of rewriting the character. I really hate changing established personalities :V

No I meant the update on the scarf mug since you strikethrough'd to ask Yoshi, but I already sort of fixed it entirely.

And I should've made it more obvious that I was joking :3c

too tired for humor @ ~ @

Wasn't Seph originally a splice of Guy for some contest back in the day? Looks awesome, the new version. I like the lighter blue, but I think the shirtlessness made him seem more gung-ho. Glad you fixed the depth-less head, too.

And referring to Raggie McRobes, whenever I do cloth I use the second tone to shade in lines and creases, and third for the darkest bits of the creases. The new one looks sweet, but a bit... messy? It might just be me, though.

Wasn't Seph originally a splice of Guy for some contest back in the day? Looks awesome, the new version. I like the lighter blue, but I think the shirtlessness made him seem more gung-ho. Glad you fixed the depth-less head, too.

And referring to Raggie McRobes, whenever I do cloth I use the second tone to shade in lines and creases, and third for the darkest bits of the creases. The new one looks sweet, but a bit... messy? It might just be me, though.

Yes, old Seph was that forever ago. Man that was so loooooong agooooo~

And I think it might just be you, since Yeti and ALS are okay with it :I And, y'know, it's a scarf. It's not supposed to be neat and uniform (If that's what you meant)

I use third more often because I prefer contrast.

but I used more second in this because it was too flat. I'm learning!

Edited by seph1212

• 1 month later...

Since you asked to post here;

I'm loving that mug, Trent =).

Though, you might want to edit the outer ring of the hat. Where it cuts off (where the back part begins, which you can't see). It's cut off too abruptly (though I know > outline), but there must be a way to make it look better.

but maybe it's just me

• 2 months later...

oh look a generic villager man o 3o

Surprisingly less generic than you think!

Or at least will be.

Once I get off my butt and...

give him the everything that should be on his clothes.

Edited by seph1212

Lemme just shove that dust over there...

0d10dace2ff2f54e645e4ad21bccc39b.png?1347765369

The hairline looks like it could be moved over left (opv) a couple of pixels.

But nifty. :3

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East