Poll on sight

Serene

Poll Question  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear

• Glasses
    • Contacts
    • Neither since you are never to close to the tv.

I wear Contact's and Glasses, but I mainly wear Contact's. The reason why I wear them is because I lost most of my sight while looking to close at the TV while playing Super Mario World while I was a kid

I wear glasses when staring at bright screens(like right now) and if I need to see things at far distances.

Other than that, I usually don't wear glasses since my vision is okay.

Neither, but not because I'm not too close to the TV. That's a silly thing to say.

My vision has been deteriorating during the past year (or somewhere around that time). Back when it was still perfect, I could see farther than Janaff. Yep...

Neither, but not because I'm not too close to the TV. That's a silly thing to say.

My vision has been deteriorating during the past year (or so). Back when it was still perfect, I could see farther than Janaff. Yep...

This has got me thinking about what if Janaff had glasses....

Neither! My vision's still perfect for me. =)

Which is really surprising, because I'm constantly sitting close to some sort of bright screen. I'll probably have to suffer from that later XD

Objection.gif

staring at the TV doesn't cause blindness! it gives you a headache, it doesn't damage your eyesight!

EVIDENCE!

and to stay in topic, i wear glasses, maybe i'll get some contacts soon......

Objection.gif

staring at the TV doesn't cause blindness! it gives you a headache, it doesn't damage your eyesight!

EVIDENCE!

and to stay in topic, i wear glasses, maybe i'll get some contacts soon......

That's complete bull shit. My eye sight was almost fully lost because of looking to much at the TV

That's complete bull shit. My eye sight was almost fully lost because of looking to much at the TV

people who have studied the eye for much longer than you have lived would beg to differ

people who have studied the eye for much longer than you have lived would beg to differ

If you watch bright Tv shows it might hurt them.

(BTW, congrats on over 1000 posts Bianchi!)

If you watch bright Tv shows it might hurt them.

(BTW, congrats on over 1000 posts Bianchi!)

Thank you! i'll go have a party in FFtF now.

Not only am I the only member of both of my families who has perfect eyesight, I am left-handed!

I AM AN INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Not only am I the only member of both of my families who has perfect eyesight, I am left-handed!

I AM AN INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

In your family maybe, but I too got perfect eyesight and am left-handed.

In your family maybe, but I too got perfect eyesight and am left-handed.

Well that just meas that you are perfect.

After all, left-handed perfect vision people are five times as likely to take over the world.

And since I'm German, three times as likely to win. :)

I'm really kidding about the whole German crack. People seem to think I sympathize with Hitler because I bleached my hair and was reading an autobiograpy about Hitler around the same time. In truth, I had been begging my mom to let me do that and I like studying military strategy. And psychopaths and their cases.