It's that time again!

Yo all you up and comers out there who want to be cool like me, you totally have to add me to your MSN or Skype or even better, both.

I'm zxvalarevan@hotmail.com, or just ZXValaRevan on Skype.

Everybody, do it.

are you that desperate for friends you'd post your e-mail on a forum? :facepalm:

I do this every random period of time. It's a great way to get a shitload of contacts, and a shitload of contacts is always a good thing.

Also Death, you whore, this is my topic.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

If your vagina is messy you should perhaps take Vagisil. Not only will it give you a happy, clean vagina but it will also grow vaginas on your stomach!

Navel penetration is fucking hot.

You DID watch that episode, didn't you Rowan? It was pretty fun watching Cartman offer a new perspective on how to feel when announcing one's own stupidity in public. He suggested one could be excited and proud.

kristithellimi852@hotmail.com by the way

Edited by Obviam

You DID watch that episode, didn't you Rowan? It was pretty fun watching Cartman offer a new perspective on how to feel when announcing one's own stupidity in public. He suggested one could be excited and proud.

"I'm more poorer and stupider than you are" /redneck accent