My first sprite!

GR8MasterGab96

lol I know, right?

You don't tell us what you want it to look like.

You don't give us an references for a character.

You don't even tell us what the character is like so that they can match the portrait.

So, no.

Trent is a faux troll.

Like Kanami said, tinypic.com is an okay site but if you plan to be mass-producing these things you're gonna have to upgrade to something like Photobucket.

Unless you meant inserting it into a hack in which case you can go here.

Edited by Camtech075

lol I know, right?

You don't tell us what you want it to look like.

You don't give us an references for a character.

You don't even tell us what the character is like so that they can match the portrait.

So, no.

Nyeh? I thought he was asking how he could upload it onto the internet? Or was he asking for spriting ideas? *confused*
Unless you meant inserting it into a hack in which case you can go here.

OP is very vague >_< Edited by Kanami

Ineligible? There's only one case where I've heard that happening, and it makes me wonder.... are you really 14? :P Anyway Photobuckets ToS says

Use of the Photobucket Services and/or registration to be a Member for the Photobucket Services ("Membership") is void where prohibited. By using the Photobucket Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c ) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Photobucket Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.

Seeing as how it's not A or B, and too early for D..... How old are you? XD

That said.... eh screw it, Just up your age a bit and you should be able to register. I don't follow or even read the ToS before agreeing to most things anyway.

Don't use gimp, deferring to someone else.

Edited by Kanami

^Tinypic does? I've always used it for my sprites (That and majhost)....... You sure?

So, do we get to see this sprite? :P

Yeah. It does that. I have both a Tinypic and an Imageshack. I use tinypics for my CGs and imageshack for sprites.

@Groner: Go into your GIMP file, go to Save As, then change the extension from a dropdown menu.

When you change the extension on the file itself, the internal data is still the same GIMP file.

That's how Photoshop works, so I assume it'd be the same with Gimp.

I'm pretty sure that tinypic only changes the extension to jpg. Because I've had to download some of my old stuff off of tinypic before and it saved as something like vj3as89.jpg.png

Edited by Camtech075