Kung Fu Panda

Liz

i just saw it today. it was an alright movie. not up to par with Shrek, though.

it was enjoyable, but i have to say this, it had the potential to be better.

i just saw it today. it was an alright movie. not up to par with Shrek, though.

it was enjoyable, but i have to say this, it had the potential to be better.

To be perfectly honest, I hated it. It had little to no plot conclusion.

The only two characters with actual solidified development was the panda, who was such a generic character that you could tell what his story was without even seeing the movie, and the sensei rodent thing.

Everyone else had no characterization. It had no conclusive ending.

In terms of writing it sucked.

I did feel that the animation was quite good though. But it doesn't make up for the fact that it sucked.

Thus, do to overhypeing it, and the fact that it had no original plot, I give it a 2/10. It's only saving factor being the animation.

To be perfectly honest, I hated it. It had little to no plot conclusion.

The only two characters with actual solidified development was the panda, who was such a generic character that you could tell what his story was without even seeing the movie, and the sensei rodent thing.

Everyone else had no characterization. It had no conclusive ending.

In terms of writing it sucked.

I did feel that the animation was quite good though. But it doesn't make up for the fact that it sucked.

Thus, do to overhypeing it, and the fact that it had no original plot, I give it a 2/10. It's only saving factor being the animation.

lol! i have to agree with you! that is why i said its an alright movie. the storyline was a bit blegh, if you ask my opinion.

in terms of characters, i was only satisfied with the turtle master (lol, master roshi, lol!) even though he was kinda the generic old sensei person. everyone else just seemed blegh.

i was rather disappointed with the movie, though. there was so much they could have done with it. especially with the whole China theme. i was expecting something similar to Shrek, but sadly it was far from it. things happened all of the sudden without a true explanation, which kinda made the movie feel empty.

the movie is good for a few chuckles, though. and if you like kung fu fighting panda movies.

lol! i have to agree with you! that is why i said its an alright movie. the storyline was a bit blegh, if you ask my opinion.

in terms of characters, i was only satisfied with the turtle master (lol, master roshi, lol!) even though he was kinda the generic old sensei person. everyone else just seemed blegh.

i was rather disappointed with the movie, though. there was so much they could have done with it. especially with the whole China theme. i was expecting something similar to Shrek, but sadly it was far from it. things happened all of the sudden without a true explanation, which kinda made the movie feel empty.

the movie is good for a few chuckles, though. and if you like kung fu fighting panda movies.

*Hugs Bianchi for saying exactly how he feels about the movie.*

I feel like they could have cut out half the action sequences and made more story to it. Poor Tigress didn't even have a conclusion. She's still the same deppressed Tiger who failed at life. It's like the writers kicked me in the balls.

I felt like I could have written a better story.

I heard it sucked ass. Now its confirmed. Now i am happy i didnt see it. I wanna see the hulk and hancock.

yeah, better use your money in something more epic. i don't know about Hancock, but the Hulk is AWESOME! i recommend it. its way better than the first

*Hugs Bianchi for saying exactly how he feels about the movie.*

I feel like they could have cut out half the action sequences and made more story to it. Poor Tigress didn't even have a conclusion. She's still the same deppressed Tiger who failed at life. It's like the writers kicked me in the balls.

I felt like I could have written a better story.

definitely. all the characters were half-baked, and the plot was practically nonexistent. i think they should have elaborated on Tigress (she seemed too much of an interesting character to overlook) and actually give lines to the other five masters or whatever they are called.

i also wasn't satisfied with the evil guy. they actually made him seem nicer than what the people in the movie talk about him.

definitely. all the characters were half-baked, and the plot was practically nonexistent. i think they should have elaborated on Tigress (she seemed too much of an interesting character to overlook) and actually give lines to the other five masters or whatever they are called.

i also wasn't satisfied with the evil guy. they actually made him seem nicer than what the people in the movie talk about him.

*Hugs Bianchi again for same reasons.*

Could this be.....providence?

Anyway, I would have liked the 5 warriors help out in the final battle and then the main theme is teamwork and friendship and stuff. (Overplayed, yes, Bad, no.) And I would have liked to have seen the villain learn from his mistakes and join the good side. He seemed like that kind of character. He definetly felt some guilt.

*Hugs Bianchi again for same reasons.*

Could this be.....providence?

Anyway, I would have liked the 5 warriors help out in the final battle and then the main theme is teamwork and friendship and stuff. (Overplayed, yes, Bad, no.) And I would have liked to have seen the villain learn from his mistakes and join the good side. He seemed like that kind of character. He definetly felt some guilt.

it would have made sense. i would also have liked more of the turtle guy, cause he was cool, especially when he blinked and moved his mouth lol!

and maybe a theme about not letting your pride take over you or something, you know, for Tigress.

it would have made sense. i would also have liked more of the turtle guy, cause he was cool, especially when he blinked and moved his mouth lol!

and maybe a theme about not letting your pride take over you or something, you know, for Tigress.

The turtle was one of my favorite characters.

I was so pissed off when he died.

You should have seen me. I sat forward in my seat and gaped. I was like "WTF?!?!" My best friend and his girlfriend sitting next to me started laughing telling me "It's okay Man...."

All my friends I went with enjoyed it.

The turtle was one of my favorite characters.

I was so pissed off when he died.

You should have seen me. I sat forward in my seat and gaped. I was like "WTF?!?!" My best friend and his girlfriend sitting next to me started laughing telling me "It's okay Man...."

All my friends I went with enjoyed it.

lol! i was shocked too!

my friend actually cried when he died! lol!

and i was like "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

my friends also loved the movie

I'm glad I didn't see it. I could tell I wasn't going to be entertained by it much when I saw the commercials.

tell me about it. i want my 7 dollars back.

tell me about it. i want my 7 dollars back.

This is why you watch blurry bootlegged movies on the Internet.

Also, I hear that alot. Except, replace the '7' with '10,000'...

This is why you watch blurry bootlegged movies on the Internet.

Also, I hear that alot. Except, replace the '7' with '10,000'...

lol! i bet, especially when you sell defective items *coughdeathnotescough*

lol! i bet, especially when you sell defective items *coughdeathnotescough*

This is why you read the invisible fine print!

WARNING: DEATH NOTES DO NOT WORK

^take a closer look in the middle of this post....see if you can crack the puzzle...if you do, i'll give you some of the junk food that i promised songbird....

I didn't think I would really like it.

But I loved it! Seriously. I thought it was great.

well, each person has their own tastes in movies and stuff. i think it could have been better

This is why you read the invisible fine print!

WARNING: DEATH NOTES DO NOT WORK

^take a closer look in the middle of this post....see if you can crack the puzzle...if you do, i'll give you some of the junk food that i promised songbird....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Its so hard! i can't figure it out! lol!