Chile's mineworkers got out.

peener weener

The only question I have is how many of them are going to be alright. Remember, there's still the matter of treating the disease and fungi that I'm sure were down there, and nursing them back to health. Not to mention that many, if not all, of them will have some degree of PTSD, and then there's all sorts of other things.

I'm glad that they're okay, but this ordeal still isn't over for them yet.

The only question I have is how many of them are going to be alright. Remember, there's still the matter of treating the disease and fungi that I'm sure were down there, and nursing them back to health. Not to mention that many, if not all, of them will have some degree of PTSD, and then there's all sorts of other things.

I'm glad that they're okay, but this ordeal still isn't over for them yet.

They were taken into medication immediately, that far I know.

I would honestly go insane down there. I can't imagine, either...

Edited by Dickpickle

I don't think you'll find many people saying they're not glad that these people escaped death in such a horrible situation. :P

True. I'm as happy as anyone that they're free.

I just can't help but continue to worry as these men are being taken into treatment. I just can't help but think that this ordeal isn't over yet.

I don't think you'll find many people saying they're not glad that these people escaped death in such a horrible situation. :P

How 'bout the one that's got two ladies on tap?

Anyway. . .I was lucky enough to see one of them get out, and give his family a BIG hug. Good to hear that they survived that. Let's hope they can go back to doing what they were doing after the media storm's died down. . .