I like a girl at school

Junkhead

^ You sir are a dick. There are times and places, you know.

Oh wait, I forgot. This is 2010. No one has decency anymore, which is why like 90% of the people cheat on each other and such. My bad.

Here in college, people seem almost offended if you even hint at liking them, so it really depends on what the atmosphere is as far as whatever. (last page I actually read was 3, at least as far as reading in detail.)

That's a massive generalization that I do not take part of.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a massive generalization that I do not take part of.

The main point is that certain people like the targeted user are really purely negatives on society. They have no sense of decency as emphasized by his post, no grasp of simple English usage as demonstrated by his posts, and have twisted boundaries as shown by the actions he said he'd take. Now, imagine the world changing to that mentality and behavior. I'd say it isn't good.

@Dickpickl3, learn to use proper English, and stop being so stupid and uncivilized.

The main point is that certain people like the targeted user are really purely negatives on society. They have no sense of decency as emphasized by his post, no grasp of simple English usage as demonstrated by his posts, and have twisted boundaries as shown by the actions he said he'd take. Now, imagine the world changing to that mentality and behavior. I'd say it isn't good.

@Dickpickl3, learn to use proper English, and stop being so stupid and uncivilized.

He IS from Texas.

NO, CAN'T ALLOW SELF TO MAKE TEXAS JOKES WHILE LEE, WILSON AND O'DAY REMAIN AT CLUB

Edited by Furetchen

^ You sir are a dick. There are times and places, you know.

Oh wait, I forgot. This is 2010. No one has decency anymore, which is why like 90% of the people cheat on each other and such. My bad.

Hey, nothing wrong with public displays of affection, you can always look away, and if you don't it won't hurt you.

I also am 99% sure that it has nothing to do with the number of people who cheat on each other.