Offical Vegan Topic

General Spoon

hmph. im a full vegan. so pfeh.

Yeah, but you're a woman. Being a vegan is perfectly acceptable for you, although some guys will mistake you for easy because of it.

A vegan man, however, is almost guaranteed to be a bigger pussy than Otacon. Or Shinji Ikari. Or both of them combined.

Yeah, but you're a woman. Being a vegan is perfectly acceptable for you, although some guys will mistake you for easy because of it.

A vegan man, however, is almost guaranteed to be a bigger pussy than Otacon. Or Shinji Ikari. Or both of them combined.

dude no way o_o vegan guys are the best. It shows that they have compassion and are open minded. and what's better than that?

Also all my favourite male musicians/actors just happen to be vegetarian.

I am vegeterian but I eat some meat.

uh. no.

Edited by Supersonic

Compassionate maybe, but open minded? I can like the taste of my food and be open minded at the same time.

well of course omnivores can be open minded too - I didn't mean it like vegans are the only ones who are. But being vegetarian/vegan is always a sign that someone doesn't mind to differ from social norms& traditional views of masculinty (ahem. gio. :P)