Diplomacy Game Thread

Life

I'm winning because people seem to let me walk in and take things... (E.g. I made no attempt to keep Vienna this turn. I also made no attempt to take Constantinople -although I admit I didn't).

But yeah, I'm only at 9. That's smaller than any two of Italy, France and Germany and not larger than Italy with anyone else. I would need to double my size to win, which certainly won't happen for a while.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, Life. I sent you a PM even reminding you "hey, support me to Greece". How do you screw up that badly?

Also, Germany decides to sit on his ass and defend against one army rather than attack. Makes perfect sense!

I really don't like this game at all.

I'm winning because people seem to let me walk in and take things... (E.g. I made no attempt to keep Vienna this turn).

Because a SC with a bordering army there to protect it when I have an equal amount of armies is somehow less appealing than taking Serbia when Life is supposed to support me into Greece so I lose nothing?

Edited by Ninji

Also, Germany decides to sit on his ass and defend against one army rather than attack. Makes perfect sense!

As unlikely as it is, Life could've had his guy double supported and knock my army out of Munich, so it's not like it was that bad of an idea considering he probably could've convinced Russia rather easily. Not exactly sure how the fuck he would convince Austria, but better safe than sorry.

... And I'm probably seeing a bit too late how much Russia is expanding...

As unlikely as it is, Life could've had his guy double supported and knock my army out of Munich, so it's not like it was that bad of an idea considering he probably could've convinced Russia rather easily. Not exactly sure how the fuck he would convince Austria, but better safe than sorry.

I couldn't have, Lightning. There's no chance that I could have taken any of your properties (nobody can support Tyr) and I wouldn't have even tried even if I could.

Yeah, how was Ninji supposed to know you would move out of Vienna?

¬_¬

You guys whining about me winning being bad strategy is hilarious. There was the bit about Life saying that I needed to GTFO or die. And I did.

Sorry for disappearing, was with family in Eilat. Very fun.

I'm still missing like... everyone's orders. C'mon guys, don't make me start PMing you.

EDIT: Still missing Austria, England and Turkey.

Edited by Cthulhu