Diplomacy Game Thread

Life

before life rages at me i hold the double standard that i expect other people to understand sarcasm even when i don't

RAGE RAGE RAGE

I don't understand why Tables is trying to paint me as evil. I don't even have a decent hold in Turkey. Hell, if he knocks out my army, I'm back to square one. I'm not really as big a threat as Tables is trying to make me out as.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you are, Life, and you know that. Unfortunately, you're the lesser of two evils in this situation.

And what else is new when it comes to the Serenes Forest Mafia forum?

"Life is playing! Guys, everyone watch out of him!"

*15 minutes later*

"Guys, Life is winning! I told you all to look out for him!"

Look, let's take a serious look at my situation.

I have an army in Ankara. And an SC in Smyrna which I'll probably lose. If Russia and Turkey work together to knock me out, where does that leave me? With 4 SCs and nowhere to expand to the East without running into major problems. If I go West, I've essentially pissed off France who will devour me at this point in time without even trying (though no fleets in the Med help me a lot here). North to Germany is suicidal.

I've been scrambling from Spring 1901. And suddenly I'm a threat? I'm still fucking scrambling since if people decide to try and mow me down, I have no defense left. It's not optimal for them to do so but that means that I'm going to be sitting in Italy, twiddling my thumbs and eating spaghetti until the rivers run dry and a stalemate is called.

Edited by Cthulhu

If Russia and Turkey work together to knock me out

Key phrase. That's only if they work together, and Turkey really doesn't gain anything by helping Russia out.

Let's talk about something more positive...

I like your sig, Ninji.

Who doesn't like Day[9]?

Actually, me and WoMC are working together still. Notice how I haven't ACTUALLY taken any of his stuff yet, and my units are nicely placed to support his? I'm even moving out of Constantinople this turn (was going to go forward but Life blocked it ¬_¬).

So, yeah, Life really is screwed. But that's okay. I'ma kill Lightning now instead.

Haters.

There are no Day[9] haters.

Actually, me and WoMC are working together still. Notice how I haven't ACTUALLY taken any of his stuff yet, and my units are nicely placed to support his? I'm even moving out of Constantinople this turn (was going to go forward but Life blocked it ¬_¬).

So, yeah, Life really is screwed. But that's okay. I'ma kill Lightning now instead.

There's no doubting his hold on Turkey is disappearing if you and Turkey work together, but you shouldn't count him out just yet.

Wait, you're gonna kill me, Tables? With what? There's nothing you have even remotely close to my bases, besides maybe that lone fleet.

That's a good one, man. I almost laughed.

Edited by Luka Megurine

Just want to inform everyone that it's basically deadline right now. Yeah bitches, that's right.

You mean asides from my fleet, my army right next to you, the two that are moving back and the one being built in Warsaw?

Also, this doesn't sound like working with Turkey, sounds more like taking his territory. Just so you know.

Edited by Cthulhu

Once Psych sends me Austria's orders, I'm missing just England. I don't know why the hell Iced takes so long, I give him 48 hours like the rest of you. That's 2 days, not 12 hours. Tables and I also have shitty timezones and we don't really screw up with getting our orders in.

Yep. And we're waiting on Iced. I could easily do his moves for him but I would be biased. However, I do know where I would go if I were him (he's fucked anyways).

Off by 8 years Weapons, but your point remains.

7 but it's a moot point.

Also, I think some people are going to be screaming for blood.

Edited by Cthulhu