ATTN: John Heder

Fireman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOOOO B-TEAM!

I serve the goddess, or whichever side lets me kill the most people. The goddess lets me kill tons of people.

hell yeah!

Sounds kinda interesting... but I'm confused... if we join, is that it, or do we have a certain purpose by joining?

... Sorry if the question sounds dumb and if the reason has already been stated somewhere in this topic... I'm sort of like a blond that has black hair, so I'm not sure if I missed anything or not.

Sounds kinda interesting... but I'm confused... if we join, is that it, or do we have a certain purpose by joining?

... Sorry if the question sounds dumb and if the reason has already been stated somewhere in this topic... I'm sort of like a blond that has black hair, so I'm not sure if I missed anything or not.

the purpose of this Union of the Chaotic Forces is to cause PAIN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION in the forest, and let CHAOS reign supreme!

the purpose of this Union of the Chaotic Forces is to cause PAIN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION in the forest, and let CHAOS reign supreme! And give Knife as many people to kill

Fix'd

I don't care what you all do as long as the forest itself isn't harmed.

this statement is ironic considering that YOU have burned it down the most often. lol!

I would also like to be on the secret!

i wonder WHO COULD HAVE KILLED BIANCHI????????

that must be one EVILE person.

i blame Fox.

Now that I have your attention, it's time I shed light on one of the many problems dominating today's society.

Approximately every minute, somebody is doing something stupid.

prf4.jpg

And every other minute, they are saying something stupid.

prflz2.jpg

And even after all that they have the time to make something stupid.

ww1.gif

The point is, stupidity is everywhere and it needs to stop.

People get easily distracted by other things and it leads them off the path from doing something for the world.

And some people prey on those being distracted.

So join the effort in stoping stupidity by sending me $1 in USD.

Together, we might make a difference!!!

Unrelated:

prfk.jpg

I'm not much for joining teams. But if you guys ever need a hand, let me know and I'll consider it.

For this offence you will be the first target that will experience chaos, death and destruction.