Zelda Timeline

I don't think that's accurate....I mean Oracle of Seasons and Ages had Zelda and Impa in them and Link had no clue what they were.

I think after Ocarina of time they just started a bunch af alternate universe things.

With a few exceptions there are about five to thirty five years between each game and that includes diffrent Links and Zeldas.

:blink:

Eh. I think I'm gonna stick to the theory of alternate universes. With the exceptions of the ones that are obviously not alternate universes. (EX: Oracle of ages and seasons.)

Ah the LoZ timeline, so specualted and yet still a complete unknown. I don't think that this is the actually one for two reasons.

1. Many believe that MM is a prequel to WW becuase of the fact that Link loses the Triforce of courage when he heads to Termina, and that it was broken into the eight pieces that are in the Great Sea of WW.

2. Everyone (even Nintendo) consider's OoS and OoA to happen at about the same time (about a year apart).

I'm not sure it's possible to really determine that

Well only the people who make the story for LoZ have the actual timeline, and when they come up with an Idea one of the questions is where on the timeline is it.

Also some people speculate whether or not the Zelda timeline is a split after OoT.

Also even Nintendo has said that OoT is the first game of the series, because the VC description of OoT says "Genesis of the Zelda Series"

Well only the people who make the story for LoZ have the actual timeline, and when they come up with an Idea one of the questions is where on the timeline is it.

Also some people speculate whether or not the Zelda timeline is a split after OoT.

Also even Nintendo has said that OoT is the first game of the series, because the VC description of OoT says "Genesis of the Zelda Series"

OoT is not the first game in the series, Minish Cap is, since it established the tradition of wearing a green cap in honor of Ezlo and the first King of Hyrule was established.

OoT is not the first game in the series, Minish Cap is, since it established the tradition of wearing a green cap in honor of Ezlo and the first King of Hyrule was established.

True, it did start that but doesn't it clearly state that the first populace to have lived in Hyrule were Hylian's, and if I remember correctly, MC doesn't make any reference to the populace of Hyrule as Hylians, just mearly humans.

Though I can't remember any of this since I haven't played MC in about six months

Also the timeline at the top is not correct.

ALttP is a prequel to Links Awakening many LoZ site's have confirmed this.

True, it did start that but doesn't it clearly state that the first populace to have lived in Hyrule were Hylian's, and if I remember correctly, MC doesn't make any reference to the populace of Hyrule as Hylians, just mearly humans.

Though I can't remember any of this since I haven't played MC in about six months

Also the timeline at the top is not correct.

ALttP is a prequel to Links Awakening many LoZ site's have confirmed this.

All that stuff about the goddess was not really part of OoT's plot, it was just a backstory.

Since I'm not in the mood to discuss this and lose my temper, I'll shut up and just wait patiently till Nintendo decides to bring out the offcial timeline

Since I'm not in the mood to discuss this and lose my temper, I'll shut up and just wait patiently till Nintendo decides to bring out the offcial timeline

which will be about, never! why ruin a perfectly ambiguous story by fixing the timeline?

they are free to do pretty much anything with LoZ right now, because timeline-wise, it isn't clear. if they would actually make a time line, they would have to work around it in order to make the next game, and the next game, and the next game.......

and besides, the unclear time line is very beneficial to the series. the fans want to know what exactly happened in Hyrule and when, so they obviously anxiously expect the new zelda title in order to be able to come with a possible time line.

Let's get a steampunk Zelda up in this joint.

Heck Yeah

Make up your own tmeline... That's what I did..

What do you think I did.

I always thought that Link's Awakening happened while Link was asleep for several years at the temple of light in OoT...

Possible but explain the boat.