Crappy Animator Zone and Idea Box

Frosty

This thread will be updated once a video has been released from the rift of insanity.... blah blah blah...

DISCLAIMER: I was not going to post this thread, cause I am afraid of those what we call... hate crap... I don't really reveal this often, but I am a pessimistic person hence I need to feel motivated often... :(

(LOL COPY-PASTA POWER)

Well... here I'll be postin' some new videos that are coming around soon and I'm working on them... Apparently I'm dealing with some major videos... Hence this thread is born... the IDEA BOX and UPDATE ZONE!

<[MUSICALS-TO-DO-LIST]>

1. U.G.L.Y by Daphne and Celeste - Halfway DONE! Saving it for January... LULZ

2. Thriller by Michael Jackson (Halloween Special) - Audio done, dealing with animation part... 1/6 completed....

3. Christmas Musical Montage - Audio done and arranged!

<[sERIES-TO-COME-SOON LIST]>

1. Bowl of Insanity (The Series)

2. Household Chaos Project Revival

Like I said in the introductions... I work on videos that involves crossovers revolving around two fantasy roleplaying games (Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem) and a horror game (Resident Evil) in a non-stop spiral o' chaos and assured insanity!

Keep in mind... I do my work slow and sure or otherwise I end up glitchin' the videos.... I use Sony Vegas 8.0 by the way.... along with MS Paint and GIMP 2.6...

Since I don't want to be a stuffy twit *glares at Innes and Erk* and share my work... here's some of my works done before....

Loituma AXESPIN Edition (As if you didn't see this one coming)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xGcRrND9kHE

Resident Evil V.S Final Fantasy Caipirinha (Video contains tons of Easter Eggs)

EDIT: Did not used those overrated or overused characters for the dancing parts.... contains blue jacket self.... (yes... I am that annoying)

CAUTION: Also contains non-logical crack pairings that came out of the blue as if it was a mummy that came out from his casket!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v4Y936WuBQc

The first update vlog containing a montage of stupidity (The thing that caused the tripled crossover to be born!)

CAUTION: Contains evil ladies that will kill you in the face... Poor Sain... Poor Gatrie, trying to hit on some mean ladies! Kieran tackled me to death! XD

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BDoli4sFc_0

Since I'm working on a handful of videos... errr... Three videos... well... I made this thread so you can drop some ideas just to help out in hastening the creation of the videos... This thread will be updated upon completion of some video or announcement of technical difficulties... Thanks!

Drop your suggestions and ideas here for the upcoming videos, thanks! Apparently I often suffer from the Art Block issues due to how busy my real life goes...

NOTE: I don't care on the Graphical quality, I actually focus more on the joke/humor/parody potency for more knock-out power! Yes... I AM LOPSIDED for an artist.... *cough*Male Lilina syndrome*cough*

Added NOTE: The old videos are crap and first-timer noob shit... so yeah... ignore those ones... I just don't like recalling my embarassing beginnings...

THAT'S IT I'M GONNA PLACE SETH IN A VIDEO SOON! *shot*

Edited by Frostbite

You already know hwere I stand in the Thriller video, seeing Valtome like you described him would be pretty hilarious.

You can always find more material to Crossover the videos, like maybe HOTD or any other anime (Yugioh, Pokémon).

There's plenty material where you can find inspiration for crazyess like you describe.

Regarding your current project, Thriller vid, I would suggest makig it a bit serious(terrific) at the beginning and the turn towards the funny part of the vid.

Hope I was of some help and good luck to your project(s).

Serious at the beginning, then insane and crazy at later parts... hmmm... I should do it so!<BR><BR>But they still say... better late rather than never... XP <BR><BR>EDITED!<BR><BR>I'm releasing the Thriller by around January or February... GONNA PRIORITIZE THE CHRISTMAS VIDEO<BR>

Edited by Frostbite