Best Video Game Boss Ever

_____

Hmm. That's a hard one. I don't remember the name, but supposeivley the secret boss in Golden Sun 2 was supposed to be one of the hardest bosses in RPG history.

But for one I could remember.......I'd say Nebilium from Tales of the Abyss. I never actually fought her myself, but I've seen a video of her and she is freaking amazingly bad-ass.

I would have to say the extra boss in FFV advance. Let me just put into comparision how hard he is. The origional Final Boss of FFV was strong enough to were you needed to have your party be about lvl. 45 and have mastered the Ninja and Ranger class for Rapid Fire and Dual wield.

The secret boss in FFV was strong enough to make you have to level up till about level 90 out of 99. And even then you don't have a guarentee for victory because he has the best magic in the game, there are five part's of him and only one part is the one you have to hit, it constantly shifts. And you need to have learned a few skills with the Blue mage to have a chance

That's a really tough one. The final boss of Okami was pretty epic. Practically every Zelda boss is pretty epic, especially the highly original Phantom Hourglass ones. The Metroid Prime took me about a week to beat, same with Meta Ridley. Cackletta from M&L: Superstar Saga was long and hard. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 had some epic boss fights. I can't pick just one.

Neblim from Tales of the abyss. She dresses like a skank(which raises my "want to kill" level) and she's freaking crazy! She can kill everyone in the party with 2 physical attacks, she can cast spells in no time, she can use 3 of your own party member's mystic artes,her hp is INSANELY high, she's fast as hell,smart(always targets the magic casters),and she doesnt flinch until you hit her like 10 times and by then she's turned around and murdered Luke,Guy,or Anise by then.

I made a separate save file so me and my friends can fight her whenever we want cuz its so much fun! It takes about 40 mins to beat her but its epic cuz we actually have to employ strategy in the fight!

Lord Crump battles from TYD.

Morpheel, Blizettza, Argorok, Zant, Gannondorf TP

Molgera WW

Princess Shroob (the bigger one..)

Zeromus FFIV

Fun fights.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles:

Dr. Robotnik and his huge machine on the Death Egg zone act 2.

I love taking this one on, never get tired of it. Same goes for the Doomsday Zone that comes after it.

The Black Knight (PoR)

I still haven't beat him yet :P

the fact that you start the chapter over if Ike dies and the option of retreat add tension to the battle.

then theres the whole friction between Ike and the BK in the storyline

The Enigmatic Man from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and some of the battles where you re-fight the organization XIII members in that cave in KHIIFM+. Also, the last real fight in Shadow of the Colossus is an epic battle.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent. easy, normal and hard modes I found him really hard. On expert, I just threw a grenade at him and killed him in one shot. I laughed so hard I lost my voice for the next two days.

The dinosaur from megaman legend 2 (a great game). He was pretty cool. The last boss was cool also.

also zelda oot's bosses

Edited by Fireemblemfan

Did a version of Legend 2 where the characters speak American ever come out?

yes tha game is awesome you should get it if you have a ps1 and the ps3 also let's you (i think)

1- Molgera from TLoZ WW (not the hardest one, but fighting it was cool and cool music)

2- "You'll meet your dad soon, Fox."

3- Mizar in Asteroid, Jet Force Gemini. One of the hardest bosses i've ever played.

4-Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, Twinrova and Phantom Ganon from Ocarina of Time.

5-Alec Trevelyan, Cradle 00 Agent, Goldeneye 007. THAT F**CKING CRADLE.

Here's my favorite list

1. Seth-rah from Riviera: The Promised Land, and Enuo from FFV Advanced

2. Can't let you chew that Stardent

3. The Boss of City in the Sky from TP

4. Raem from FFCC

5. Tartarus from Halo 2 (only on Legendary)