yes, i am mad bro.

Fenrir

yeah, so my friend is just talkin to this chick and hes probly gona go out with her unless her ex gets back together with her. what a faggot y'know? all i have to comfort me is my red hot chili pepers...

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION SHES HOTTEST NON-SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLER AT MY SCHOOL, AND SHES +1 GRADE FROM US. WHAT THE FCUK?

Edited by Fenrir

what a faggot

Neither being homosexual nor a small chunk of wood is a typical, or correct 'insult' for this particular occasion.

Please, learn to speak English fluently. 'Tis a necessary skill on primarily English-speaking forums.

Well, at least make fucking sure the he hits that like a truck, okay? If it has to happen like this, and he's got the chance, it's your responsibility to help make sure he scores. And becomes terrified of vaginas for the rest of his life.

FFTF: The Blog

i try to make it my own

Do try to type normally.

nope, why would i do that?

Well, at least make fucking sure the he hits that like a truck, okay? If it has to happen like this, and he's got the chance, it's your responsibility to help make sure he scores. And becomes terrified of vaginas for the rest of his life.

yeah, i'll make sure he gets sumthing, in a way tho im not that sad if he can get her cause then he wont move to colorado.

but i also hope the chick has a blue waffle! even tho i know she probly has such a tight pussy...