The Assassins Guild

Tables

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a cop, I don't think.

I think he is a bodyguard who is in the police faction. He cannot scan, and he is not a vigilante. He is simply a bodyguard.

The whole scanshooter idea was something I brought up from another game, but is clearly not the case now, and the idea should stop coming up already, as it is confusing everyone.

@Astra, I defend a person I think is a potent target for the assassins.

Potent? So, you're trying to protect PRs? Well, uh, good going so far.

@Psych: I say we lynch you, rather than claim to two uncleared individuals. No offense, but they might be scum partners, and we can't prove they're clear, despite the alleged roleblock.

Here is all.

First, I'm the overwatch cop.

Secondly, I didn't made a vigilante kill because I had almost no info, and I couldn't take the risk of killing an important person.

@RD, true that, but on the other hand, Raymond may have a very important role. He could totally be lying right now, and be an assassin, but we must try something. Do what you want, I'm saying what I know.

Groner, signin' out.

Here's your claim. Really? I don't know who you're trying to mindfuck but it's not productive at all and only makes you look suspicious.

I say we leave Groner alive for today, because I finally found an Assassin: Anouleth.

Yes, I am the detective. I've been waiting to claim until I got a guilty report.

My actions each night:

Night 1: Nothing. SlayerX was roleblocked.

NIght 2: Investigated Balcerzak and found out he was allied with the Town.

Night 3: Investigated Anouleth and found out he was allied with the Assassins.

I do not receive roles, only alignments (otherwise I would've investigated Groner or WoMC). Also, the information given to me about my character makes me pretty certain I'm not Paranoid/Insane.

So... ##Vote: Anouleth.

So my calculations were correct...

You see, I always had a problem with Anouleth not being taken into account. One of my posts to come would have probably been: 'Hey guys, lets lynch Anouleth because he's suspicious and blah blah blah...'

So...##Vote: Anouleth.

@RD: If you investigate me in upcoming night you'll see I'm not scum.

So this means we have a mystery vig. who killed Dickpickle.

Abyway RD looked like he's aligned with the town to me so I'll believe him over Anouleth

##Vote Anouleth

Groner, that last post would be the equivalent to Blair saying that he knew there were no WMDs in Iraq, the town has nothing to gain by keeping these potential leads to themselves. At the very least it will stimulate discussion.

JB25 is next in line for investigations. Since there hasn't been a godfather flip (Nicolas doesn't fit the type and there's probably a leader of the assassins), Bal still has a very high chance to be scum, especially based on what some of the other assassins have said.

Because there haven't been any other kills. There was the kill against Nicolas. And that's it. Either our vigilante is very indecisive or very dead.

The only people who have died since Nicolas are:

Strawman, who was a Merchant/Distributor of information

Jean-Marc, who I believe was just a Townie, and

Lightning, who was a Bulletproof.

Our Vigilante should still be alive.