Swordfighters HnH

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but Lumi i've been healing and supporting Karla longer than JB I deserve Karla be sent to me. :awesome:

Not knowing why that Mareeta will end up victorious when Eyvel or Joshua should be the winner.

-She's epic

-She hides her identity as Briggid after thought to have dying by Alvis' hand. and that only finn knows of her identity.

-She was a mother to both Leaf and Mareeta.

-She fought at the arena all by herself without any help except for healbot Nanna.

-She didn't shed a tear after recovering from being turned into stone. Even if she's not recovered, she still will not shed a tear.

-Is beautiful.

-Went from being a great bow user to sword user in such a short amount of time.

-Her Ulir growths give her the advantage in certain things.

-She pretends that nothing happens after recovering from Stone even though that Leaf and the others are crying inside.

-She started as a Pirate that is why that she is so good at leading Leaf and that others through the Thieves Isle (Rifis).

-She was abandoned by her parents and shipwrecked on and Isle where she was raised by pirates.

-She is Adeen sister. ^__^

This is why that Eyvel should have won this because she is the one who raised Mareeta and that she's had much more of story than Mareeta ever will. Let's not forget that it was because of her is why Mareeta was still alive when she lost control of herself with the Dark Sword when Eyvel didn't retaliate. Mareeta is like Karla who says that "I must travel the world to become stronger, that's it!" So I'm going to start hurting her now. Let's not get started on why Joahua should also be a final contender.

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

Ayra should win IMO.

She is the first Swordmaster and the first user of Meteor Sword. Also the coolest princess hands down. Will do anything to protect Shanan and her kids and is not afraid of anything. Also probably the only female character that didn't survive Bahara at all (Ethlin doesn't count because that's the Yied Desert, but ;~;), so she probably died in battle, and as much as I hope she lived, it is a fitting end for a warrior of her caliber.

But I'm biased towards Lakche because of her WTF stats while having Ayra's personality. Also the best user of Balmung hands down.

He sent you a doll. I have the real Karla! :P

Shannan - 32

Mareeta - 128

Eirika - 39

Joshua - 86

Ok, now I have no choice but to hurt Mareeta. I can't hurt Shanan and no way I'm hurting Eirika. I may like Mareeta's art, the fact that's she's a Swordfighter, and that she's Odo...but I still haven't fully played her game. ^__^;; Without that I can't form a full connection with her. Sorry. 8[

Shannan - 27

Mareeta - 123

Eirika - 42

Joshua - 89

Eirika's purity is what made her this far. ^__^

Shit. I can't hurt any of these guys.

Mareeta's an Odo so I can't touch her.

Eirika's my approved girlfriend for Seth, so I can't hurt her either.

Joshua's the king of Jehanna. JEHANNA. I FUCKING LOVE JEHANNA. And he's a hot guy. So I can't hurt him either.

I have one request. Save Shanan for me to take home with?

Not knowing why that Mareeta will end up victorious when Eyvel or Joshua should be the winner.

-She's epic

-She hides her identity as Briggid after thought to have dying by Alvis' hand. and that only finn knows of her identity.

-She was a mother to both Leaf and Mareeta.

-She fought at the arena all by herself without any help except for healbot Nanna.

-She didn't shed a tear after recovering from being turned into stone. Even if she's not recovered, she still will not shed a tear.

-Is beautiful.

-Went from being a great bow user to sword user in such a short amount of time.

-Her Ulir growths give her the advantage in certain things.

-She pretends that nothing happens after recovering from Stone even though that Leaf and the others are crying inside.

-She started as a Pirate that is why that she is so good at leading Leaf and that others through the Thieves Isle (Rifis).

-She was abandoned by her parents and shipwrecked on and Isle where she was raised by pirates.

-She is Adeen sister. ^__^

This is why that Eyvel should have won this because she is the one who raised Mareeta and that she's had much more of story than Mareeta ever will. Let's not forget that it was because of her is why Mareeta was still alive when she lost control of herself with the Dark Sword when Eyvel didn't retaliate. Mareeta is like Karla who says that "I must travel the world to become stronger, that's it!" So I'm going to start hurting her now. Let's not get started on why Joahua should also be a final contender.

I like Eyvel too ^_^ I don't think I ever hurt her and I think I healed her a few times.

Shit. I can't hurt any of these guys.

Joshua's the king of Jehanna. JEHANNA. I FUCKING LOVE JEHANNA. And he's a hot guy. So I can't hurt him either.

Not to mention that his Youtube poops are freckin epic.