Swordfighters HnH

It doesn't give even footing to all the characters.

I think enough people have at least played 4-6 to give those characters a fair shot (from what I see, at least), and then 11 can cover most/all of the 1/3 characters.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think enough people have at least played 4-6 to give those characters a fair shot (from what I see, at least), and then 11 can cover most/all of the 1/3 characters.

A lot of people have played FE4/5/6, sure, but that's only about half the people and some of them like other characters more. And pretty much nobody's played FE2.

A lot of people have played FE4/5/6, sure, but that's only about half the people and some of them like other characters more. And pretty much nobody's played FE2.

I don't know, I find FE4 characters especially make it quite far in these. I mean, at least Mareeta made second place. Do they have to win to prove that they're well-represented?

And notice I didn't mention FE2.

I don't know, I find FE4 characters especially make it quite far in these. I mean, at least Mareeta made second place. Do they have to win to prove that they're well-represented?

And notice I didn't mention FE2.

Mareeta's from FE5.

I think that was the reason they scrapped it

Age and whatnot.

Yeah.

And then, by back then-standards, Gal-chan would've probably been married to Ayra and Rivough wouldn't be attacked and shit like that. Yeah.