Swordfighters HnH

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd assume Josh would be a lot higher on a nonSethskip tier, since Sethsolo itself is rididulously easy for a solorun (Barring C16 and C18), let alone Sethskip.

I mean, Seth soloing FE8 is easier than EHM. And EHM wasn't much of a Hard Mode IMO.

However, I have legit reasons of why Ayra deserves to win this particular HnH.

I like Josh though. So I'm not annoyed. I think I have more pics if you want it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Serenes Forest, one again, you all disappoint me.

... I really shouldn't have as high expectations as I do for you guys. And they're not even that high. But Joshua beating out Mareeta is just... bad.

Something like this was bound to happen. The majority of these H&H players goes for the characters who they are more familiar with, and sadly, that isn't the ones from FE1-5 (and maybe 6). Though Mareeta coming in 2nd in this H&H and Feena winning the Refreshers H&H did surprise me.

Some of you people seem to be so cruel to the non-top tiered characters! Its all no personality its all who kills faster!

Mareeta is my favorite FE5 character aside from Eveyl. She has her own personal sword, and is the adopted daughter of my favorite character in FE.

Joshua is my favorite FE8 character, even more than Neimi. He is, in my personal opinion, the best non-Seth unit in the game.

Both are Upper mid. I consider Joshua a better unit. But I like Mareeta better as a character. Not seeing how that's mean.

@Lumi: omgs 4 reals that's so awesum!!!1!1one!

Edited by Luka Megurine

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Oh yeah. It's hard mode only. Seth is allowed to use his STARTING Silver Lance (the Lance of Manliness), any number of Javelins, and Audhulma. He may not deploy random bishops to repair Audhulma during the process. He may bring along Eirika, but she may not participate in battle and will be carried unless Seth is trying to get shit out of the convoy.

After you beat the Ruins three times with only Seth and perhaps convoyrescued!Eirika, Lakche joins with capped stats, Balmung (Prf, so it's locked to her), and a +50 Crit Brave Sword with only 3 wt and 50 uses.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Mareeta is my favorite FE5 character aside from Eveyl. She has her own personal sword, and is the adopted daughter of my favorite character in FE.

Joshua is my favorite FE8 character, even more than Neimi. He is, in my personal opinion, the best non-Seth unit in the game.

Both are Upper mid. I consider Joshua a better unit. But I like Mareeta better as a character. Not seeing how that's mean.

@Lumi: omgs 4 reals that's so awesum!!!1!1one!

then why were you so disappointed?

Because I wanted Mareeta to win. :/ I like her personality better, and her combat's not bad either. Joshua's personality is good, but it's not quite Mareeta's, who has IMO one of the best backstories of any FE characters.

Edited by Luka Megurine

Because I wanted Mareeta to win. :/ I like her personality better, and her combat's not bad either. Joshua's personality is good, but it's not quite Mareeta's, who has IMO one of the best backstories of any FE characters.

Oh ok thats acceptable ^_^

Enjoy your victory cake, Joshua. 8D.

Something like this was bound to happen. The majority of these H&H players goes for the characters who they are more familiar with, and sadly, that isn't the ones from FE1-5 (and maybe 6). Though Mareeta coming in 2nd in this H&H and Feena winning the Refreshers H&H did surprise me.

Don't say that like it's a bad thing. FWIW, I think Shanan should have won, but so what if most people have played FE7-11 and not FE1-6? That's no reason to look down on them.

IMO, Ayra has points for being the first swordmaster ever, first user of Meteor in-game, and is the reason why Shanan and Lakche are even alive, but that's just me. So...

Tiem to post more Joshie!

nl7l8n.jpg

Some victory noodles for you, too!

IMO, Ayra has points for being the first swordmaster ever, first user of Meteor in-game, and is the reason why Shanan and Lakche are even alive, but that's just me. So...

Tiem to post more Joshie!

nl7l8n.jpg

Some victory noodles for you, too!

Awww SO CUTE! ^_^

too bad someone had to go picking on Ayra, I would of supported Ayra against Joshua ^^ simply for being the first swordmaster, and she's a cool character too ^_^. (I like her more than all the other Isaacains)

Edited by Queen_Elincia

It doesn't give even footing to all the characters.

Hm, true. I notice in most HnH's FE2 characters are usually the first to go.

Also, I revise my statement. Ayra should have one since I do like her better than Shanan. ^_^ The only reason I didn't root for her is because she's won enough HnHs already. Though in retrospect if she had to win one THIS should have been the one. >__> Aw, well, crappy hindsight is crappy.

Hm, true. I notice in most HnH's FE2 characters are usually the first to go.

Also, I revise my statement. Ayra should have one since I do like her better than Shanan. ^_^ The only reason I didn't root for her is because she's won enough HnHs already. Though in retrospect if she had to win one THIS should have been the one. >__> Aw, well, crappy hindsight is crappy.

Example, me:

I haven't played FE2, so to me FE2 characters are worth dirt.

It is a rumor/speculation that Mareeta is Ayra's Daughter.

so

meh