Bro's Art

LycopolisKing

I've been lurking around the Creative thread for awhile now, in both drawings and sprites, so I figured I would join the party as well. I cannot sprite at all and have no wish to learn, but I do enjoy drawing, so I do it quite often. I usually draw traditional art, from personal preference, and anything else is produced in Paint.net. I am currently dealing with a rather picky scanner, as well.

I have a deviant art: http://daisyisbetter.deviantart.com/ It is mostly Mario Fan Art. All my recent Fire Emblem art I'll post here, because I'm trying some different things with my artwork now.

[spoiler=Old Stuff]

[spoiler=Eremiya]

eremiya__flower_of_darkness_by_daisyisbetter-d31b9my.pngA picture of Eremiya I drew awhile ago because she's so cool. Improvised the dress from Nyna's SD artwork, as they are both Bishops.

[spoiler=FE Me]id_by_daisyisbetter-d326ri1.jpgMe, in Fire Emblem / a game universe. I have no idea how to mug for Tales of Serenes, though. Note how class ambigious I am. XD The scanner killed some of the color.Was a quick and easy sketch / art to do, mostly because of the simplicity of it.

[spoiler=Bowser & the 4 Li'l Maidens]bowser_and_the_4_maidens_by_daisyisbetter-d326eaq.pngThe 4 Maidens - Maria, Lena, Nyna, and Elice - get their party crashed by Bowser. Had alot of fun drawing this, scanned into line art and colored digitally, a lot of detail lost in the scan. Maria's hair is wrongly oriented.

[spoiler=Maria Casts Cake]

cuz_nintendo_princesses_should_by_daisyisbetter-d32j154.pngMaria casting Spykor's Cake tome. This one irks me.

Maria of the Day

princess_maria_by_daisyisbetter-d32y846.jpg

I based the look off of her profile picture for Shadow Dragon / New Mystery of the Emblem, and kinda of of her FE3 look and the manga as well. I plan to draw Maria quite a lot more in the next few weeks, as well, and other Fire Emblem stuff that I think is cool.

And thus...I submit myself to fire. Please Comment and Critique, to help the wannabe artist improve.

Edited by Maria's Bro

(Back from video making)

I'm still hellbent on video-making, yes I'm finishing two massive hitters, yet I forgot to look in this thread!

Ohh... Your Maria works are cute... the Cake one made me LOL...

Eremiya looks dashing and your FE-self, kind of reminds me of the Merchant from Resident Evil 4.... "NOT ENOUGH CASH, STRANGAH!"

P.S Bowser is for dinner tonight...

Makes me wanna place myself in a kissing scene with Thany.. *shot*

I like all of 'em, save your own persona...and I can't really explain the reasons behind the latter. I prefer Lumi's/Ken's freer-flowing style, but yours work 'swell.

...That was more of a compliment than, on reflection, it sounds.

Edited by Furetchen

Eremiya looks dashing and your FE-self, kind of reminds me of the Merchant from Resident Evil 4.... "NOT ENOUGH CASH, STRANGAH!"

P.S Bowser is for dinner tonight...

Makes me wanna place myself in a kissing scene with Thany.. *shot*

Ha!

I'm not sure I understand the correlation. -_-

I like all of 'em, save your own persona...and I can't really explain the reasons behind the latter. I prefer Lumi's/Ken's freer-flowing style, but yours work 'swell.

...That was more of a compliment than, on reflection, it sounds.

Ha, thanks. XD

Sorry for that.... I have Thany fanboy issues... and I'll kiss her in the video... :awesome:

Maria is sooo cute! I adore her cuteness just like Thany's cuteness....

Maria of the Day

maria__part_of_something_great_by_daisyisbetter-d3302ce.jpg

Something I drew up when listening to the Fire Emblem Theme for Shadow Dragon: http://serenesforest...lem%20Theme.mp3 It's so beautiful, I just imagined the theme describing Maria, and this is what I came up with.

I'm thinking I'll start drawing Maria in some different classes, etc. XD

But now I have to study for tests to make sure that I don't fail.

Sorry for that.... I have Thany fanboy issues... and I'll kiss her in the video... :awesome:

Maria is sooo cute! I adore her cuteness just like Thany's cuteness....

Err, yeah, we all have to deal with those from time to time. XD And yes, yes she is.

ah wow, i really like your art style. They're all so cute ^^. I have no critique.

Thanks! XD

Edited by Maria's Bro

maria___original_by_daisyisbetter-d336vkn.jpg

Maria drawn in what I'm pretty sure is her original outfit. Debated with both Manual art from 1990 and her prfofile picture in game. My theory is that she still wears these when she's being casual/not on cleric duty.

the_princess_is____by_daisyisbetter-d336vsm.jpg

Maria in the Mario universe, with a public domain background. Just a fun idea.

maria_the_manakete__by_daisyisbetter-d336yit.jpg

Reclassed Maria into a Manakete, influenced from Tiki and her original artwork. If that works, of course. Just playing around with costumes and stuff.

maria_the_manakete_by_daisyisbetter-d336z21.jpg

Actually thought of what Maria might look like as a Manakete, haha. XD

Not bad, but if I may suggest something, I would suggest studying human proportions a little closer.

The arms and legs could use a little work, and if you can shade, I highly suggest you do so. I makes it look a lot better happy.gif

Not bad, but if I may suggest something, I would suggest studying human proportions a little closer.

The arms and legs could use a little work, and if you can shade, I highly suggest you do so. I makes it look a lot better happy.gif

Thank you for the critique - I will look into both of those.

Due to test and impending deadlines, however, my current art status is delayed. -_-

Edited by Maria's Bro