Which commander would you serve?

Ike

Micaiah

Sanaki

Elincia

I chose elincia for these reasons:

Upside:Elincia is there,Leanne is with her,Astrid is with her,Lucia is with her,and brom is with them! (I dont know why but i would really like to sit down and have a conversation with brom)

Downside:MAKALOV. Heather may try murdering me for liking her women........ <_<

yeah include pros and cons too.

Elincia, mainly beacuse .....

I'd probably have to fight 24-7 when I'm under Ike.

I'd probably have to fight Ike if I was serving Micaiah....

I'd probably be swimming in a pool of rancid butter if I was serving Sanaki...

If you mean all commanders in the game, you're missing Nephenee, Lucia, Geoffrey, and Tibarn. And Sanaki is never a commander, either.

But I would choose Ike or Elincia. Ike because being a mercenary would be cool, and Elincia for good company.

I wouldn't choose Micaiah, cause then I'd spend each battle trying to run around saving half of the units on the map and face near death each level while knowing I can't rely on anyone else to save my ass cause they're all either too weak to fight, or too stupid to hit the enemy.

I might choose Elincia, but I don't really like anyone there other than her and maybe Kieran once Nephenee and co. leave to join Ike.

I might join Ike because the units are compitent, the pay is probably good, most of the people are cool in one way or another, plus Mia is F***ing hot. However, I would have to be constantly fighting cause we're mercenaries and all.

I wouldn't join Sanaki, cause red armor is ugly and I don't think I'd be a pegasus knight. Plus she's a tad annoying at times.

All in all, I'd say my ideal choice is Ike. Cause we like Ike.

Elincia or Ike.

Elincia, because I just really admire how much she cares for everyone, and Ike because its everyones childhood dream to fight with the Greil Mercenaries!

Also, I'd find it highly entertaining to fight under Skrimir. Lols.

I would serve under Ike for these reasons:

Mia

Mist

The sensless destruction they cause.

If by destruction you mean gaze... then i totally agree

Ike

- Soren would be interesting to hang with. Rolf would be fun to pick on. I could learn something from Shinon and Gatrie. I'd be scared of Oscar. Ike, Boyd, Rhys, and Titania would be like, the normal ones. Then there's Mia and Mist to...

Micaiah

- Edward is too full of himself. Smart person wielding an Axe, Nolan has a wtfwin personality IMO. Everyone else is pretty lame. Unless Jill is on this side.

Sanaki

- You got the Holy Guard but... that's kind of it. Unless Zelgius and Sephiran are here.

Elincia

- You'd have to not fight (probably), and you got Lucia. Royal Knights, maybe Haar...

Yeah, gonna go with Ike or Elincia.

Ike because not only would we always win, but we would be kicking ass and taking names so much that I'd run out of name tags</badjoke> due to use being mercenaries and fighting so much.

I don't like Sanaki.

I don't like Micaiah.

I don't wanna be anywhere near Makalov.

Not Elincia, because I really don't want to hang to death if I ever get captured.

Probably Micaiah because she puts her comrades first.

Yeah, well Ike fights for his friends.

Jarod. Stupid Daein, thinking it has the right to sovereignty after the shit it pulled. "Begnion's such a bunch of meanies, pushing our people around like that!" Well, that's what happens when you lose a war, knuckleheads.