F***ING RAVENS!

The thing with this chapter is that it isn't hard, but the other chapters before it are way too much of a breeze. You tend to just move your units and not think because you're used to the 10+ chapters before it which let you do the same. XD

this tactic + chapter 8 = fail. you have to think at least a little there

Doesn't work in chapter 10 either, where a misstep can result in casualties. And even if you deliberately trip the alarms, you still have to be careful as to when and how you trip them...

Edited by Paper Jam

i dont even know where the alarms are :lol:

i always trip them and rout the reinforcements. the master seal can save you 200 BEXP if you use it on a level 20.

The alarms are tripped when you either fight an enemy or are within an enemy's range.

ahh... thanks, now ive gotta try to see if i can do it without going into an enemys range! lol, thatll be failure... i like routs

I tried doing that. It took me more than 15 tries to get it perfectly right. In the end, I actually got less experience than normal.....

heh... and you dont get the master seal either...

Yes you can.

The Myrmidons and the boss won't call for reinforcements like the soldiers do. You can stealth your way through chapter 10 and still get all the loot (minus a few door keys, but we're not counting them, are we?)

Of course, it is pretty tricky...

their best use in that chapter is to level up Astrid.

True. Just leave her on the steps, put Gatrie or Ike in front of her and let the arrows fly. Sadly for me Astrid would die before I could even recruit her at times. Javelins suck.

This chapter didn't seem especially difficult to me. I had to restart once because Astrid died before I could get to her, but otherwise there were no problems.

True. Just leave her on the steps, put Gatrie or Ike in front of her and let the arrows fly. Sadly for me Astrid would die before I could even recruit her at times. Javelins suck.

I recruit her on turn 1 by shoving Ike a couple of times...

I recruit her on turn 1 by shoving Ike a couple of times...

I thought about doing that, but then I thought, "How could she possibly die in one turn?" Which brought about my motto: Don't ask questions or you will get answers.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the ravens. (Might be because they are being ruled by such a great king!) Anyway, they haven't been a problem to me, since they don't attack once King Naesala has told them only to get the cargo. After placing one guy on the defending-target and set up four guys around a chest, then I can level up by killing them. (Even if I don't like to kill those innocent ravens.)