Hatari's Splices

Hatari

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'd need to change the 5th skin tone back to outline with the new darker cloth colour, other than that it's a pretty clean and simple splice, the main critique I have is that it still fairly looks like eliwood, maybe if you spliced smaller parts? Iono

Ah, thanks...I'll fix the outline when I fix the shading chalis said ^_^.

As for him looking like eliwood...hmmm, I might leave his face alone, he's pretty XD, Plus he already has Saul's mouth and nose.

Thank you for the critique though. Appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the spikishness you added on the back of his hair. The whole thing looks good to me, though his close side shoulder pad seems a bit low to provide any protection to the top of his shoulder.

I like the spikishness you added on the back of his hair. The whole thing looks good to me, though his close side shoulder pad seems a bit low to provide any protection to the top of his shoulder.

Thanks. I did actually shorten the right, our pov, shoulder pad by like two pixels in height to make it a more 'fitted' piece of armour.

With full piece of armour:

Final5-1.png

This is with the real piece of armour without the two pixels removed. It looked a bit high to me, which is why I fitted it.

Edited by Hatari

Thanks. I did actually shorten the right, our pov, shoulder pad by like two pixels in height to make it a more 'fitted' piece of armour. It kinda looked floaty with extra space in it...Want me to post it with the full piece of armour?

That'd be cool to see, yeah

See above. I went ahead and copied it, just in case.

Can you put them side by side, because I'm too lazy to? I think I like the bigger pad more, and I think It'd be cool and probably a bit of work if you added a similar 3rd pad underneath the current two thats more sideways

Can you put them side by side, because I'm too lazy to? I think I like the bigger pad more, and I think It'd be cool and probably a bit of work if you added a similar 3rd pad underneath the current two thats more sideways

Final5S.png

Non-Fitted Armour -> Fitted Armour

I'm not a customizer though T_T.

Edited by Hatari

Yeah, I like non fitted better, it looks logically thick. I would even move it over and up to allow for the thickness of the armor and Karel's masculinely broad shoulders, but again, that's just me.

Yeah, I like non fitted better, it looks logically thick. I would even move it over and up to allow for the thickness of the armor and Karel's masculinely broad shoulders, but again, that's just me.

It's starting to grow on me too...hmm, gotta fix my 'final' version, but I'll do it later. I think the edge of the armour was at the edge of Karel's shoulder, but I'd have to check that...

Very nice design, Hatari. owo

Thanks Amelia. I like hair the best ^_^

sob.gif Round 6 doesn't have a bishie. Maybe I'll actually mess with faces for once.

Edited by Hatari