Hello

Duchess of Freege

Greetings and salutations!

Serenes Forest has been my favorite Fire Emblem resource for nearly a year, so I thought it might be interesting to join the forums.

So, a bit about myself. I'm a second-year college student majoring in history. My favorite Fire Emblem game is Seisen no Keifu, in which my favorite character would be

either Reptor or Eltosian (opposite ends of the spectrum, I know, but I'm weird like that).

I'm also a hacker-in-training, though I've yet to make any significant progress...

Nice to meet you!

I've tried Genealogy of Tordo, but due to my near lack of free-time (darn college life) I haven't made much progress.

I didn't play that one yet (tried a bit of Tordo FE5 though), but I played the normal Binary one and Inflation. I strongly reccommend them both, especially the latter for the lulz.

I didn't play that one yet (tried a bit of Tordo FE5 though), but I played the normal Binary one and Inflation. I strongly reccommend them both, especially the latter for the lulz.

I'll have to check them out, then! Thanks!

Hi and welcome to SF. Out of curiosity what era of history are you studying?

Thanks! I'm aiming for a specialization in Medieval and Renaissance history, more particularly the Crusades. I also study military history in general

during my free time, especially the history of submarine warfare. (Two vastly different areas, I know. :) )

Thanks! I'm aiming for a specialization in Medieval and Renaissance history, more particularly the Crusades. I also study military history in general

during my free time, especially the history of submarine warfare. (Two vastly different areas, I know. :) )

Lol in the last 6 years the closest I've been to any history before the Tudor times is watching series one of Blackadder.

Nah but it sounds interesting.

Edited by mikethfc