My Work. :)

eCut

Aphotic is the part of an ocean or lake that no light reaches(ie. it is dark) and Abysm is an abyss. They are dark magic users(knight equivalent) so I thought the names were suitable. :)

Knight equivalent dark magic users!?

:newyears:

I wish those were in FE for real, because they would be my favorite class. I mean like dream come true.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be amazing! They would take so much damage cause all the physicals enemies have shit res. and then they'd have high def. and hp so they would take forever to die... <3

Thanks friends!:)

The hat was a BITCH to do... I redid it like three times.

@Vamp: You should do it! I didn't know you made battle sprites also, I am sure they're amazing!

@Good Guy: Post it anyways, it's all for fun and I wanna see it. (:

Edited by Ecut

Zihark, yes!! Thanks. :)

Every time I try to sheet it turns out horribly, go figure...

Arrrrgh, that sucks. Well, I dunno what to suggest, as I'm not a battle sprite guy.

Reference FE animations, reference other's animations, etc, etc?

I've tried... Even tried doing Bwdyeti's method(spriting the few main poses first) but that didn't work either because he starts with a skeleton where as I don't really use stickmen with my sprites. Which, I do believe, has stunned me a little cause I can picture animations but don't know how to make the poses. :/

Oh my, you're actually extremely good. You're like in the league with Vamp and Yeti, with them being slightly better.

Hmm... I'm thinking about asking you for some battle sprite requests for my game. Well, that is, unless you don't do requests or are too busy or whatever.

If you don't mind, I'll get to it later.

And awesome job, btw. Your battle sprites are awesome. That map sprite isnt really the same style as the original ones, but it's still better than I can come up with, so I may ask you for those as well =)).

Your mugs are... okay. That first Leanne-esque mug is pretty good, but the rest seems just okay, but you'll get better at that, I'm sure =).

I agree that mugs are definitely not forte.

As for battle sprite requests of yours, I cannot promise that they would be hack insertable(I do not know the limitations) and I also cannot sprite sheets to save my life(which is why I do not sheet anything). Though, if I ever get over that barrier then I would be honoured to. :)

Thank you. (:

Edited by Ecut