What games would you like to see made into a movie?

Darros

F-Zero, and I'm not even kidding. I think if it is done right, it would be the best movie. Just imagine, Captain Falcon vs. Black Shadow throughout, high speed races, amazing rock soundtrack (like, stuff from the game(s)), it'll just be wonderful.

Edited by Nightmare

F-Zero, and I'm not even kidding. I think if it is done right, it would be the best movie. Just imagine, Captain Falcon vs. Black Shadow throughout, high speed races, amazing rock soundtrack (like, stuff from the game(s)), it'll just be wonderful.

I agree to the hundredth degree. Not to mention I was thinking about this, only James McCloud was be the star. The Highway Star.

A Gunstar Heroes movie would be rad. So would THE iDOLMASTER would be sweet too.

Hell yes. F-zero has some of the the best instrumentals ever made. Well, f-zero X that is...

Am I the only one who thinks FE4 would make a good movie? <_<

Probably not, although I really can't see FE4's plot being compacted into a movie without being terrible. I think an animated series or manga would be better formats for a game like FE4.

No, I just think that it would be extremely difficult to you know, create the spells and such to a realistic quality that we would actually appreciate, but I think It's a swell movie idea :D

My choices would obviously be LOZ(twilight princess), Fe9(but the same issue would be there too), FF(preferable 6, but any would be awesome).

I support F-zero, that would be tons better than speed racer :P

Probably not, although I really can't see FE4's plot being compacted into a movie without being terrible. I think an animated series or manga would be better formats for a game like FE4.

Or two different 3 and a half hour movies. Done by Peter Jackson or something.

Of course, the end of the first movie would cause quite interesting reactions from people who don't know the full story already. Can you imagine?

FF6 might need to be two movies as well. And again the fun ending to the first movie.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I can, I'd still cry since that's extremely tear-jerking no matter what, but I think I'd be coming out of the theater yelling out spoilers to everyone... it'd work better as a show for kids, it'd be much funnier seeing their reaction :D

Edited by 3-13Archer

The game was too tedious, so I dunno.

After nearly every fight scene you'd get something similar to Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli running across the New Zealand countryside. And just like in the movie (and books) where Eomer and friends (mounted) got to the enemy first, the same will happen in the fe4 movie. Only Ardan will be even worse than Gimli with falling behind. He'll show up to the scene of a battle when you are already fighting 2 castles farther on.