Round 21 SF Splicing Competition Voting

AstraLunaSol

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Splice is the best?

Y'know what, Boney? I like your sprite's trim the best. By like, a lot. The hair's pretty good, too, though it obscures the face a tad much for my taste. Also, DAT COLLAR is way huge. But that was probably intentional.

I first thought you were being sarcastic, I lol'd, then I realized you were serious, I lol'd more.

The 'jacket' trim is flawed in it's shading, and could use an indefinite touch up. The clothing don't make sense, it's like he's wearing shoulder pads which are jackets? and like, is that a armour chest piece which has a jacket collar the side of the pyramids?

His mouth is wide, the hair could also be touched up with it's shading, and possibly reshaded in parts to change the curves so it flows better.

Also the outline mass on his neck, yeah, that should've been changed, definitely. The eyes are also off level.

Like I said, VAMP's will win because his is the least flawed, if flawed at all.

Only because quality, skill and talent are overlooked by gimmicks and poor entries.

Hey now, I'm still new to splicing, so yeah my skills are pretty bad right now...plus, I do this for fun, not for hacks or anything serious...Though, I doubt I'll ever reach Astra/Lumi/Your level, let alone Vamp's.

Hey now, I'm still new to splicing, so yeah my skills are pretty bad right now...plus, I do this for fun, not for hacks or anything serious...Though, I doubt I'll ever reach Astra/Lumi/Your level, let alone Vamp's.

Also, please don't equate me to Lumi and Astra. O_O

like, seriously, don't.

I assumed arrogance, maybe I'm just not as kind as the rest of you, haha.

Same.

Also April/Boney, do not ever say you cannot sprite or ill hurt you! :P Bad. :P

I was actually considering yours too but the collar was a bit of a turn off. Oh well. Cant wait to see what you lot do next round!

Talent?

Well if you want comments the chunky hair and funny looking clothes were a complete turn off for me. Hairstyles more preference I think, but the body (especially the collar/neck region) looked blurred, chunky and ugly :/

To be outright rude, it was creative ugly.