Personal Conversations

Um, because those aren't personal conversations?

According to the forum they are! If you receive a notification of a comment on your profile and don't read it, it displays on the right side of the forum as "[name] started a new personal conversation with you."

UNEDUCATED BUFFOONS

Edited by SeverIan

I'm sure you're just joking but just in case, those are the messages which notify you of the comments, not the comments themselves.

It's not so much "joking" as it is "going out on a [soon to be amputated] limb to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about."

MY REPORT ON CAP AND TRADE

CAP AND TRADE STARTED OUT IN 1942 WHEN ABE LINCOLN AND SUN TZU (THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA) WERE HAVING A MEETING ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE A TRADE AGREEMENT WITH SOME TOBACCO, COTTON, AND CHINESE FIREWORKS. PRESIDENT TZU WAS CLOSE TO BEING SATISFIED BUT HE WAS AN IMMATURE CHINESE LITTLE BITCH, SO IN ORDER TO MAKE THE DEAL GO THROUGH, HE MADE ABE GIVE HIM HIS HAT. FROM THAT POINT ON WHEN A COUNTRY IS TRADING WITH ANOTHER IT HAS BECOME CUSTOMARY TO EXCHANGE A CAP WHEN MAKING A TRADE.

THE END

CAP AND TRADE STARTED OUT IN 1942 WHEN ABE LINCOLN AND SUN TZU (THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA) WERE HAVING A MEETING ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE A TRADE AGREEMENT WITH SOME TOBACCO, COTTON, AND CHINESE FIREWORKS. PRESIDENT TZU WAS CLOSE TO BEING SATISFIED BUT HE WAS AN IMMATURE CHINESE LITTLE BITCH, SO IN ORDER TO MAKE THE DEAL GO THROUGH, HE MADE ABE GIVE HIM HIS HAT. FROM THAT POINT ON WHEN A COUNTRY IS TRADING WITH ANOTHER IT HAS BECOME CUSTOMARY TO EXCHANGE A CAP WHEN MAKING A TRADE.

THE END

I bought that and used it for my paper the other day. Got an A-.

THE END

Hey you're not smart enough to write something so ingenious, who did you plagiarise that from.