ITT I Play FE7

Smiley Jim

29 members have voted

1. 1. I only have two NiteCrts and I'm blowing the first on Oswin. Which cavalier should I extensively use?

• Kent(the speedy)
    • Sain(the strong)
    • Lowen(the bulky)

Yes, I'm back. Before I get started on my Sealed Sword HM run in January, I'd like to chronicle my Blazing Sword Let's Play, done on Hector's Normal Mode(because the game won't let me play on HHM yet. Ah well, HNM is close enough.) Again, here are the notes before reading the rest of this page:

The Players:

Hector

Eliwood

Lyn

Oswin

Bartre

Florina

Heath

Raven

Canas

Erk

Lucius

Sain

Rath

Mostly for Utility/Support fodder:

Matthew

Ninian

Serra

Priscilla

I drafted all these guys myself. Just your standard team of top-to-high tiers. Note that anybody in the second category is likely going to be used sparingly in combat due to reasons beyond my control.

Note that I will be starting on Lyn Hard, because I want to get some people a few extra levels.

Note that arena abuse will be omitted. No one wants to see that shit. Not that I'm going to grind all my guys to Lv20 in Ch17x(though a 20/1 Oswin by Ch18 would be hax). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Swag is defined as the following:

-Items acquired from a chest or house.

-Items dropped by enemies.

-Items stolen from enemies.

-Rare items that recruitable characters have.

Oh, and here's my Tactician data:

Name: DA125

Affinity: Anima

Birthday: June

It should be noted that this thread is rife with a lot of jokes and internet memes, some good, others decent, and others as bad as Superman 64. Also, this Let's Play contains PINGAS.

-Done.

Edited by DA125

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: A Girl From The Plains

Starting Units:

Lyndis

Lyn: How the sam hell did you appear in my tent?

Me: Wut? Fill me in.

Lyn: I found you unconscious, face-down in the mud. My name is Lyn. Who are you?

Me: I'm C. Williams, but the guys at SF call me DA125, and I'm your tactician.

Lyn: If that's the case, I will assist you. But don't call me Goat Demon! Are we clear?

Outside

Batta: Come out, Goat Demon! Think you fuckers can stand to Batta the Beast?

Lyn: Shut up, foo! Come, DA. Let's send the cretins crying to their mommies.

After the huge line of text where I'm introduced to the goat demon, I charge forward and kill the generic bandit. After another turn, I got to where Batta was. Again, he's pretty pathetic. He didn't hit me once. Thank fucking god for being a sword user in axe land. I capped the house afterwards.

The next morning

Lyn: G'day, Mr. DA!

Me: Oh, G'mornin' Lyn. Where's my bacon and hashbrowns?

Lyn: Anyway, I was thinking about touring the world. You in, DA?

Me: Um, did you ask your parents' permission? You ARE only 15.

Lyn: My father was killed by bandits six months ago, and my mother was taken from them, only to be raped and killed some time later.

Me: I'm so sorry.

Lyn: Anyway, I'm going to tour the world, in hopes that I will avenge the death of my father.

Me: I'll come along, as well. It's not my fault that my character can't use weapons. Thank god for FE12's My Unit.

Lyn: LOLWUT?!

NAME   		TIR LVL MHP STR SKL SPD LCK DEF RES CON SUPPORT
Lyn      	01  02  16  05  08  10  06  02  00  05   

Swag: Not yet.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 1: Footsteps of Fate

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent

Lyn: Welcome to Bulgar, DA. We are a little short on supplies, so I need to do some shopping.

Sain: What do I spy with my little eye? Long green hair, 30G boobs, and an ass that won't quit. All wrapped in one tight little package.

Lyn(pissed off): Who the hell do you think you are?!

Sain: You are even more lovely when you are pissed off. Anyway, I'm a Lycian knight, and I'd be glad to offer my pe- er, sword to you.

Lyn: You revolting son of a... Let's go DA.

Sain: C'mon, I was only lightening the mood.

Kent: Shut up, Sain(Hits Sain upside the head with bare fist).

Sain: C'mon Kent! Would you pass up such beauty?

Kent: Yes.

Lyn: Could you two move?(Kent does so) At least the red Xmas knight is honorable.

Kent: Well, I'm not him(points in Sain's direction), so don't pay me any heed. Anyway, we would like to form a posse with you.

Lyn: I'll be fine on my own, thank you.

Kent: We better follow her. It is likely she's the one we are looking for.

Sain: ...

Outside

Zugu: Look boiz! There's a pretty whore. Let's grab her, tie her to that tree, and rape her!

Lyn: Crap. I'm outnumbered, and my durability sucks ass!

Kent: There you are! Do you know how worried we were about you?

Lyn: Yes. I've changed my mind. I'd like to form a posse with you guys.

Me: Lyn, are these the two knights that marched into town a few minutes back?

Kent: Hi DA. I'm Kent, and this is my friend, Sain. We will dutifully follow your commands(looks at Sain), right Sain?

Sain: (weeps and shakes head)

Again, this battle was fairly easy. Lyn weakened the first bandit for Kent to kill. Next turn was the same, except I let Sain take the kill here. After letting Sain and Kent take out the last two banditos, I had my units gaing up on the boss for cheap EXP. Lyn got the bosskill.

Lyn: Good riddance. Now for you guys.

Kent: We come from Caelin of Lycia to look for someone.

Lyn: Fill me in.

Sain: Anyway, your mother is the daughter of Lord Hausen. She left to tour the world 16 years ago. At that point, our marquess went into denial, saying he didn't have a daughter. Eventually, he found a letter saying that she was living happily ever after with a nomad and her daughter of 15 years. I think that was the first time he pissed himself in 30 years.

Kent: Well, she WAS killed six months ago. But at least we can bring her daughter back.

Lyn: What? I have a grandfather? And where did I hear the name 'Lyndis'?

Kent: You were named after our lord's wife.

Sain: Oh yeah, your granduncle wants you dead.

Lyn: Why?

Kent: After your mother's disappearance, Lundgren was named heir to the throne. With you around, him being heir is now moot. So he's going to send mercenaries out to kill you.

Lyn: It's not like I even WANT to be the damn marquess anyway.

Sain: Lundgren doesn't give a shit. He's going to keep sending mercenaries after you until either you or him die.

Later...

Lyn: Change of plans. We'll tour the world after completing my mode.

Me: Fine with me. It's not like I'll be useful for anything anyway.

Lyn: Thanks, DA.

Lyn 		01  03  17  05  09  11  06  02  00  05   
Kent 		01  01  20  06  06  07  02  05  01  09  
Sain 		01  01  19  08  04  06  04  06  00  09  

Swag: LOLWUT?!

Edited by DA125

Chapter 2: Sword of Spirits

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent

Lyn: Stop, everyone. We are coming near a sacred altar. People pray here to safeguard their journey.

Sain: ?!

Kent: It is great to see that the Elimine faith is observed in virtually every area of Elibe.

Inside the temple...

Glass: Shut up and give me the Mani Katti.

Elder: Fuck you! The sword isn't yours!

Glass: How useful is a sword to you if you can't use it?

Elder: Sacrilege!

Glass: I am Glass! The gods fear my name! My swordplay is peerless!

(takes sword)

Glass: What? I can't remove it from it's sheath.

Elder: Only Lyn can use that sword.

Glass: Do I look like I fucking care? Lock him in the chains! I shall use my peerless skillz elsewhere.

Outside...

Woman: Help! Some guy named Glass just captured the priest of this temple and stole the Mani Katti.

Lyn: What? They stole the Mani Katti?

Sain: Hey, what's the plan?

Kent: Lady Lyndis, if you are going to go through with this, then at least prepare.

Lyn: We should go and break into people's houses.

Another lolzworthy chapter. Lyn lured in the first bandit, which Sain killed. The two bandits were wiped out by K+S. After Sain broke open the door, he and Lyn cleared out the last two bandits. Glass himself was pathetic. He does fail damage to even Lyn, and can't double shit. I had the cavaliers peck at him, then went for the kill with Lyn.

Elder: Hey, aren't you of the Lorca?

Lyn: Yes. I'm Hassar's daughter.

Elder: Good. And yes, I kept the sword safe. Here, it's yours.

Lyn: (Takes out Mani Katti)

Elder: Well, my deed is done.

Outside...

Sain: So that's the Mani Katti...

Lyn: This is...beyond unbelievable.

Kent: I might be able to offer an explanation: Some weapons call out to their true owners. They are what we call 'Prf weapons'. Prf meaning 'preferred'.

Sain: So what you are saying is that we can't use it?

Kent: Yes, my eternally forgetful friend.

Lyn: This is...my sword. I need to conserve its uses.

In Caelin...

Lundgren: What? The bitch is still alive?

Peon: I heard she is traveling with a posse of Caelin knights. Your orders?

Lundgren: She won't survive the trip here. Right now, I need to kill my fucking brother.

Peon: The poison that you ordered. We mixed it into his Rolling Rock.

Lundgren: Good...Good.

Lyn 		01  04  18  06  09  12  06  02  00  05   
Kent 		01  02  20  06  06  08  02  06  02  09  
Sain 		01  02  20  09  05  06  04  06  00  09  

Swag: Vulnerary, Mani Katti

Edited by DA125

Chapter 3: Band of Mercenaries

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina

New Units:

Wil

Lyn: look at the damage.

Sain: Why doesn't the marquess do a damn thing?

Lyn: Because there isn't one. These mountains house a group of cruel bandits. They destroyed my village, killed my father and raped my mother.

K+S: (bows head down in sorrow)

Lyn: I honestly am not afraid. I will kill them. I will kill them ALL! Kent, Sain, are you with me?

K+S: Sure.

Me: Don't forget about your peerless tactician.

Lyn: Thanks, guys. Now, let's move out.

On the other side of the map...

Migal: Hold it, little whore!

Florina: (shudders)

Peon: Hey, I heard this whore's still a virgin! Maybe we can sell her off to be some old perv's sex slave!

Migal: Hey, that's a good idea! She DID cause me some harm, so what's fair is fair, amirite?

Florina: If you are going to sell me off as a servant, then don't do anything to my Pegasus.

Migal: Do I look like I'm stupid? We can sell it for more gold than we can imagine!

(Lyn's posse charges westward)

Kent: I heard some commotion coming from the southwest. Lyn, be careful.

Lyn: Wait...is that a pegasus? Florina?! Is that you?

Florina: Y...Yes.

Lyn: How the hell did you get here?

Florina: ?

Lyn: Anyway, this is Florina, a pegasus knight from Ilia. She's not all that comfortable around men. (looks at Florina) Flo-Chan, what the hell happened here?

Florina: I was going to look for you, and I got close, when I landed on those two men.

Lyn: Did you apologize?

Florina: Yes. I said sorry a total of 10 times, but they still wouldn't listen.

Lyn: (pissed off)Alright, you bastards. You are to leave her alone! Now!

Migal: This is bullshit. Kill the men, catch the girls.

Lyn: DA, we've got to fight back!

Kent kills the only archer in direct range, then Lyn and Flo-Chan visit the villages to recruit Wil and grab 2K. Here is what Wil had to say:

Lyn: Is anyone here?

Wil: No.

Lyn: We aren't bandits. We're here to save the village.

Wil: In that case, you are going to need me. Consider myself joined

I then had Wil hit the merc to make it easier for Flo-Chan to kill. On the enemy phase, Flo-Chan destroyed the merc that Wil weakened, then next turn, Kent took his sword back from Sain then weakened the bandit. He killed it after Wil chipped it. After that, Flo-Chan kills another bandit, but had to heal afterward. Sain then killed another mercenary after Wil chipped it, then Kent weakened another bandit for Flo-Chan. I took out the remaining enemies with Kent and Lyn. After I bought two swords and a lance at the armory, I then faced the boss. Nothing too fancy. Lyn took the bosskill since the cavs were too far away and Flo-Chan is on the ass end of the weapon triangle(and Wil is crap and not worth giving kills to).

Lyn: Well, that's that. Another map of bandits, wasted.

Florina: ...Thanks, Lyn.

Lyn: Do you know how dangerous it is here? If so, why'd you come here, knowing that?

Florina: I needed to join a mercenary band to further my training, but I fucked up.

Lyn: If you are uneasy around men, then why do you still try?

Florina: I'm working on it.

Sain: Hey, another girl. SCORE!

Kent: SAIN!(hits Sain with a rolling pin)

Sain: Heey...come j-join our posse. You and the sh-shitty archer.

Wil: When did I come into this?

Lyn: Sain's right. You should join the posse. You'll be a lot safer, to boot.

Sain: (gets a double nosebleed and a massive boner at the same time)

Kent: DAMN IT SAIN!(hits Sain with the rolling pin again)

Florina: I can help. I can double, but my physical durability and con suck. Also I'm lance locked in an axe infested game. But I have flying utility, which is hax. Count me in.

Lyn: So it's settled. Flo-Chan is with us now. And you?(looks in Wil's direction)

Wil: Well, I do need the monies. However, I can't offer much. My stats suck and I have no enemy phase.

Me: No doubt about it. Wil sucks, and Rebecca is WAY better.

Lyn 		01  05  19  07  09  12  07  02  00  05   
Kent 		01  03  21  07  07  08  02  06  02  09  
Sain 		01  03  21  10  05  07  05  06  00  09  
Florina   	01  01  17  05  07  09  07  04  04  04
Wil      	01  02  20  06  05  05  06  05  00  06

Swag: 2000G

Edited by DA125

The 'jokes' in your 'humourous' dialogues reveal to me that you are the kind of guy who doesn't get punched in the face often enough. Thank the gods for spoiler tags.

Other than that, you're playing through Lyn Mode...nothing really to say.

The 'jokes' in your 'humourous' dialogues reveal to me that you are the kind of guy who doesn't get punched in the face often enough. Thank the gods for spoiler tags.

Agreed with the bolded. Have you just discovered 4chan? Could you use "lolwut" a LITTLE bit less, maybe? In all seriousness.

Yeah, I know. My jokes are a bit crude, and I really should edit them. BTW, I used the spoiler tags to save space. But I see that my content isn't all that 'suitable for all audiences'. I'll tone it down, then.

Also, to the guy who says I use 4chan jokes too often. I'll edit those, too.

Flo-chan is the most appropriate. I usually refer to her like that, as weeaboo as it sounds.

Oh, and I don't find Lyndis' mode that fun anymore. If anything, I use it as training ground for Lyndis/The christmas knights/Flo-chan and Lucius.

Chapter 4: In Occupation's Shadow

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Wil

New Units:

Dorcas

Wil: Hey, an empty fort. Maybe we can soothe our wounds and ease our weariness here.

Sain: What? This damp old shithole?

Wil: Yup, that's the one. Anyway, we need protection for now. There are bandits coming from the northeast, and Flo-Chan and I suck at fighting.

Lyn: It's settled then. Let's camp here for the night.

Florina: I'm cold. Is there a warm fire?

Sain: If you need warmth, then let me warm your fi-(gets pulled away by the ear by Kent)

Kent: Not now, Sain. We need to keep watch for bandits. Lyn and Florina can't take a hit to save their lives, and Wil just sucks ass.

Inside the fortress...

Natalie: Is anyone there?

Lyn: Huh? A lone woman?

Natalie: I am Natalie. I come from a village not far from here. Also, my leg's broken.

Lyn: Oh, I see.

Natalie: Don't worry. My hubbie is going out raising the money to mend it. Here's a poorly drawn sketch of him. His name is Dorcas.

Lyn: If I see him, I'll tell him that you are in this fort.

Outside...

Carjiga: There they are! It's the bandicoot army that destroyed Migal!

Peon: Yea, I see em'. Should we attack 'em at night?

Carjiga: Idiot! That's the last thing we do! There's only 5 of them and two of them are women. We don't want to hurt the women, do we?

Peon: Now that I think of it, we could sell the women off as indentured servants.

Carjiga: I want this rat-infested fuckhole surrounded! Do not allow any of the women to escape!

(cuts to Dorcas)

Cargija: You!

Dorcas: What?

Carjiga: Here's your assignment. Capture the women inside that fortress. Do that, and you will get more monies.

Dorcas: Oh god. Natalie's not going to be happy with me for joining up with these guys.

Inside...

Kent: Bandits at 1800h!

Lyn: Form up and keep within the walls. We should be able to hold them out.

Me: Of course we can! Their stats suck and we've got three units that can use swords. Should we go all out?

Lyn: Um, Natalie can't fight. Not to mention Florina is 2HKO'd by everything except the mercs and Wil can't counter. So I've decided we will hold out here, or at least leave one unit to protect her.

Me: Whatever you say...

I started by having Kent and Sain blockade the southern entrance. Lyn went out towards the eastern entrance. Dorcas manages to hit Lyn(several fools attack Kent and Sain), but he gets recruited the next turn. Convo time:

Lyn: Are you Dorcas?

Dorcas: What about it?

Lyn: Well, your WIFE is in this fortress! Do you know what the fuck your doing?

Dorcas: I'm trying to raise money for my wife's injury. I'll do anything, even working for bandits.

Lyn: This is a real fucked up way to make money. Would you hurt your wife?

Dorcas: No. If that's the case, allow me to join you. As for my usefulness, I bear manly HP and str, but my spd sucks later on. But this is LM, so I don't care. I will care once we hit Hector mode, though.

After that, Dorcas hit the fighter, then Kent and Sain finish their bandits off. Lyn and Dorcas run back to use their vulneraries. Next turn, Kent and Sain take out two more enemies, while Lyn rushes over to the west side to blockade the western thugs. After the thugs take out the wall, Sain and Flo-Chan take out the last few enemies in the general vicinity of the fort. While Lyn was able to mostly fight back, she did take a bit of a beating. After the merc was taken out, I had Lyn and Flo-Chan block the merc reinforcements(it's funny how weak these mercs are. Lyn gets 4HKO'd, and that's with base def!), Sain and Kent resumed blocking brigands, and Dorcas went west to deal with the brigand and archer. The last two turns were spent blockading.

Carjiga: Run away!

inside the fort...

Lyn: Good. They're gone.

Natalie: Thank you.

Dorcas: I'll go return my wife, then I'll come back.

Dorcas: I decided to join your posse. I need to repay you for protecting my wife. Not that I'm going to be used long-term...

Natalie: It's for the best that he joins you.

Later...

Lyn: It's so calm tonight.

Kent: We'll continue to keep watch. Right, Sain?

Sain: Er, yes of course.

Lyn: Keep an eye out for those bandits. They'll cut you down without mercy.

Sain: Yeah right. The enemies in your mode suck.

Kent: They can still hurt Florina and Wil pretty badly.

Lyn: Well, good night.

Lyn 		01  06  20  07  10  13  07  02  00  05   
Kent 		01  04  22  07  08  09  02  06  02  09  
Sain 		01  04  22  11  05  08  06  06  00  09  
Florina   	01  03  18  06  08  11  07  05  06  04   
Dorcas    	01  04  31  08  07  06  03  03  00  14  

Swag: Iron axe

Edited by DA125

Flo-chan is the most appropriate. I usually refer to her like that, as weeaboo as it sounds.

Oh, and I don't find Lyndis' mode that fun anymore. If anything, I use it as training ground for Lyndis/The christmas knights/Flo-chan and Lucius.

You will be glad to know that I changed Florina's nickname on the actual log threads to Flo-Chan. I actually like that name better.

Chapter 5: Beyond the Borders

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Dorcas, Wil

New Units:

Erk, Serra

Kent: Finally! We are nearing the Lycia border.

Lyn: We're almost there!

Wil: Yup.

Sain: It's been about 2 months since I was last here. Well, once we're there, we should stop by Hooters. Not only is the food there exquisite beyond your wildest dreams, the girls there are hot beyond MY wildest dreams! Right, Kent?

Kent: If you are going to act like a perv, then we are not going to Hooters. Let's go to Denny's instead.

Sain: ... ... ... Fuck. I wanted to see hawt chicks.

Lyn: Denny's sounds good. We don't need Sain acting like Master Roshi at Hooters.

Florina: Finally, we'll get something to eat. And a place to sleep, preferably.

(Bug appears)

Bug: Hey boiz! It's the bitch that took out two of our squadrons!

Lyn: How many fucking times do I need to tell you? Go away.

Bug: Get them! Get them all!

(Serra and Erk appear)

Serra: What's a prissy little cleric like me gonna do? Teehee!

Erk: Shut up.

Serra: Why don't you, like, cool down?

Erk: Jesus Christ, lady! I'm trying to get a frail priestess to Ostia!

Serra: And you are looking at her right now. Teehee!

Erk: You aren't frail! No criminal would want to spend five minutes with a bitch like YOU!

Serra: My concrete durability fails, and yours is little better. And you are STILL stuck with me.

Erk: ... I hate you.

Serra: ... Feelings mutual.

(bandit appears)

Peon: Are you with that goat demon Lyndis?

Serra: (screams like a little girl with Aspergers)

Erk: Serra, behind me! You can't attack, but I can!

(Erk hits the bandit for 9 DMG, the bandit hits back for 7)

(scene cuts to Lyn)

Lyn: Did I hear some girl with a weird accent scream?

I started by having Lyndis talk to Serra. Here was the convo:

Lyn: Who the hell do you think you are?

Erk: ...

Serra: These bandits thought we were working for you.

Lyn: And now you are. You two are drafted. And remember to say hello to the others for me.

Serra: YAY!

Erk: Here we go again with the random bullshit...

After that, I had Flo-Chan take out the archer, and Sain sat in a shrubbery to lure in a brigand. After Kent and Flo-Chan killed their brigand and merc, respectively, I moved all my guys to the right. Kent takes out the NE bandit, and Sain does the same for the archer. Florina goes out and wounds the mercenary near the boss, which Erk kills the next turn. As for the boss, I simply let Lyn weaken him before letting Erk kill him.

Lyn: Go home and never come back!

Serra: Wow you are so awesome! May I have your autograph?

Lyn: I didn't know you were good with a staff. What's your secret?

Serra: Only clergymen can use staves. Teehee!

Erk: Let's just GO, already!

Later...

Serra: Let's toddle onward to Ostia! Teehee!

Sain: What is this?! Another girl? This must be my lucky day(gets another nosebleed)

Serra: I'm Serra, the cleric. And I take it your Sain? Teehee! I bet you don't even have a healer yet. Or a mage.

Sain: No. It's just a swordfighter, two social knights, a pegasus knight, an archer, and an axefighter.

Sain: Hey, boss! There are some people that would like to join us!

At Castle Caelin...

Lundgren: What? Lyn crossed the border?

Peon: What should we do? They are nearing Aphrahen!

Lundgren: Do as you are fucking told and GET THEM!

Peon: What about Hausen?

Lundgren: Order more poison and mix it into his Rolling Rock.

Peon: Right away sir! *why do I even work for this guy?*

Lyn 		01  06  20  07  10  13  07  02  00  05   
Kent 		01  05  23  08  09  09  02  07  03  09  
Sain 		01  05  23  11  06  08  06  07  00  09  
Serra      	01  01  17  02  05  08  06  02  05  04  
Erk   		01  02  18  06  06  08  04  02  04  05  

Swag: There is no swag.

Edited by DA125

Chapter 6: Blood of Pride

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Wil, Dorcas, Erk, Serra, Rath

New Units:

Matthew

Lyn: Where are we?

Sain: This is Araphen, the second biggest city in all Lycia. Only place bigger than it is Ostia.

Lyn: Say, where's Kent?

Sain: He's taking a piss...oh wait, here he comes now

(Kent rides over to the posse)

Kent: Lyn, it's time to head into the castle. The marquess has offered supplies for us.

Lyn: Does he honestly want to help us?

Kent: Sure. Araphen and Caelin have been on good terms for years. So it's obvious that he will help the marquess's granddaughter, amirite?

Sain: Smooth sailing through calm seas. Now can we go to Hooters?

Kent: Not now, Sain. Anyway, if we are going anywhere, we are going to need some extra members. Mostly because our posse is too small.

Lyn: You are awesome, Kent.

Sain: I'm shunning you...

Lyn: And you too, Sain.

Sain: Coool...

(People block the posse's way)

Pawn: Fire! In the castle!

Sain: O RLY?

Pawn: I saw smoke! And I saw several mercenaries come this way!

(3 mercenaries rush up to Lyn)

Lyn: Who the hell do you think you are?

Peon: Aren't you Lyndis? The Goat Demon?

Lyn: And what if I am?

Peon: (lifts sword in the air) Prepare yourself!

(Rath appears and does 19 damage to the mercenary)

Peon: (coughs up blood and dies)

Lyn: Who killed what should have been mine?

Rath: ...

Kent: Lyn, are you alright?

Lyn: No. This man stole EXP that was rightfully mine.

Rath: ...

Lyn: Wait, why did you help me?

Rath: Do I look like I'd abandon my own kind?

Lyn: Are you of the Sacae?

Rath: Yes? And why do you ask?

Lyn: I am one of the last of the Lorca. I'm Lyn.

Rath: There were survivors? Last I've heard, Hassar and his crew were wiped out.

Lyn: Yes.

Rath: Then go. There's a fire and I need to stop it. Don't waste your life here.

Lyn: How can we help?

Rath: Help me turn on the sprinkler system.

Lyn: I'm asking that because the guys who did this were after me.

Rath: OK, I get it now. The name's Rath, son of Dayan, the Silver Wolf of the Kutolah. Our tribes may differ, but I won't abandon my own kind.

Lyn: Let's go!

Inside the house...

Pawn: Get out of my house, you filthy street rat!

Matt: Hey, I'm not Aladdin! I just want a good view of the battle.

Pawn: If you need anything, I'll be in the bomb shelter, screaming 'Bloody Mary"!

Matt: Whatever, you obese motherfucking bitch.

Back outside...

Lyn: How the hell are we supposed to turn on the sprinklers?

Rath: In order to turn them on, we need to trigger three switches in the castle barracks.

Lyn: But the barracks are locked!

Rath: What we need right now is a street rat.

Lyn: You mean a thief?

Rath: Yes.

This is your first chapter that features chests, as well as a non-brigand boss. Be careful.

I first have the cavaliers take out the mercenaries, then had Lyn visit the village with Matt in it. Here is the convo:

Lyn: Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want?

Matt: Hey, that's not a polite way to greet someone.

Lyn: Sorry.

Matt: Anyway, my name's Matt. I'm an all-purpose handyman. Or I'm just a thief.

Lyn: Can you unlock doors?

Matt: I'm a thief. That's what I do. I am also somewhat good at combat. Problem is that my strength and durability suck.

Lyn: Then your combat is crap. Get out and open the doors, now.

Matt opened the door closest to him, then Rath stepped on the switch. Dorcas then steals a door key from the second house. Next turn, Kent wastes the soldier guarding door number 2. Matt took the angelic robe, then Sain took out the last visible loldier. Next turn, Dorcas opened the door and exposed another soldier, which Rath killed. After that, Dorcas stepped on the switch, Matt took the armorslayer, and Rath and Lyn took out the boss and his archer companion. Florina took out the last switch.

Thorben: Well, well, well. If it isn't Rath. Did you turn on the sprinklers?

Rath: Not just I. These guys, too.

Lyn: I am Lyndis of Caelin.

Thorben: Rath, leave us. I need to talk to Lyndis. Alone.

Lyn: So...

Thorben: Do you know who caused the extensive damage to my castle?

Lyn: My granduncle, Lundgren.

Thorben: So my castle has been damaged due to some inheritance dispute. But unfortunately, I cannot help you.

Thorben: I dislike Sacaeans.

Lyn: How did you know I was Sacaean?

Thorben: Your dark green hair and the sword you carry gave you away.

Lyn: Well then, fuck you, you racist asswipe! I'll go and collect my own supplies then! Kent, Sain, we're leaving.

Thorben: You won't make it in time! By the time you get to Caelin, Lundgren will be marquess! Mark my words, Sacaean bitch!

Outside...

Sain: What an asshole. Hey, that was pretty good.

Kent: We shouldn't have tried.

Lyn: Let's go to Denny's.

Back in Thorben's castle...

Thorben: What a bratty little girl! If she started crying like a little bitch, I would have helped her. But no. She had to stand up for herself!

Rath: You truly are racist. A bigot to the better end.

Thorben: Oh, I'm sorry. I was, ...uh, thinking about titties. Yes, big fat titties.

Rath: Nice try. I renounce being your crony. I'm leaving.

Back outside...

Lyn: What an asshole.

Kent: The closer we get to Caelin, the more bullshit we will have to endure. Are you sure you want to continue?

Lyn: Yes.

Sain: Next stop, Hooters!

K+L: FOR THE LAST TIME, WE ARE NOT GOING TO HOOTERS! SO STOP ASKING!

(Rath appears)

Rath: Hey, Lyn! I've decided that Thorben is a douchebag and I'm not working for him anymore.

Lyn: Would you care to join us?

Rath: Sure. I'm LOADS better than that scrub archer of yours anyway. And here's 5000G that I stole from Thorben before I left.

Lyn: Thanks

Lyn 		01  07  21  07  11  13  08  03  00  05   
Wil      	01  03  20  07  06  05  07  06  00  06   
Rath    	01  07  25  08  09  10  05  07  02  08   
Matthew   	01  02  18  04  04  11  02  03  00  06   

Swag: Armorslayer, Seraph robe

Chapter 7: Siblings Abroad

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Dorcas, Rath, Erk, Serra, Lucius, Nils

Nils: What a boring day.

Pawn: Hey kid, get the hell out of my bar!

Nils: What?

Pawn: You know the law. No minors. Get the fuck out, now!

Nils: But I'm over 900 years old...

Pawn: GET OUT!

Lucius: ...Wow.

Outside...

Lyn: Where are we?

Kent: Kathelet. If we go south, we'll reach Caelin.

Sain: Assuming we go at full pace, using our high aid to rescue low move units, I'd say we can get to Caelin in 10 days.

(Nils runs into the group)

Nils: Can you help me?

Lyn: What is it?

Nils: Are you and your posse, by any chance, be mercenaries?

Lyn: And what if we are?

Kent: He's just a street urchin. Just ignore him.

Nils: Would you please go rescue my sister?

Sain: Sister, you say? Oh, and where's my trip to Hooters?

Kent: You can so stop asking to go to Hooters, because no one is fucking interested.

Nils: Anyway, my sister was taken by cruel thugs. I can't do a damn thing without Ninian.

Sain: We need to help this kid.

Kent: No. We ignore the urchin. We have to get to Caelin before the illness becomes terminal.

Lyn: No. We are helping the urchin. My grandfather will have to be sick for a little bit longer.

Kent: I apologize.

(some bandits appear)

Peon: Alright little boy. Time for you to get back to Lord Nergal!

Nils: (screams louder than a howler monkey on steroids)

Peon: Oh you can just shut the fuck up!

Lyn: You can leave the helpless urchin alone...now.

Peon: Consider yourself and your posse extinct!

You get to view the Prep screen for the first time. Also, your first experience with magic enemies. They just suck large amounts of balls. Also, if you want the gaiden, you need to kill the boss in 15 turns or less.

Here is what Lyn has to say to Lucius:

Lyn: This is our first experience with shamans. They hit hard, but are dirt slow.

Lucius: May I help you?

Lyn: Who the hell do you think you are, little woman?!

Lucius: Firstly, I'M A MAN! Secondly, I am Lucius, a monk of the Elimine church. I saw the bartender kick that street urchin out.

Nils: Don't worry. I'm used to such treatment.

Lucius: Now, how would you like to have me in your posse?

Lyn: Let's see? Do we really need a nun in the posse?

Sain: I sure do!

Lucius: For the last time, I'M A MAN! Also, my offense is hax, but my physical durability sucks utter and complete balls. And my CEV too.

Rath started by killing the first archer he came across, Lucius killed the shaman with Nils' help, and Flo-Chan raced towards the house. Next turn, Flo-Chan snagged the holy water, Rath took out the brigand, and happened to lure in a merc. Lucius and Erk ganged up on him, allowing me to form a rescue chain to get Lyn closer to the frontlines. After Rath removes the threat of the brigand, Dorcas blockaded the remaining enemy units on that portion of the map, eventually allowing Lucius to get his first level up, and Sain to get some cheap EXP. After getting all my units on the other side of the mountains, I took out the remaining enemies(READ: all shamans)as well as the boss. I let Lucius get the bosskill.

Lyn: Well, I'm getting old here. Where the hell is she?

Nils: Not here.

Sain: I think I saw a few guys take off with her.

Lyn: We go after them. Now.

Nils: It's no use. Our move is shitty compared to them.

Eli: No. I have her.

Nils: (Cries unmanly tears)

Eli: Oh, she's fine.

Lyn: Who are you?

Eli: I am Eliwood, son of Marquess Pherae.

Lyn: I am Lyn, granddaughter of Marquess Caelin.

Eli: LOLWUT?!

Lyn: It's a long story.

Some time later...

Eli: So let me recap: You are a Sacaean that claims to be Lord Hausen's granddaughter.

Lyn: Do you belive me?

Eli: ?! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OK, I lied. I do believe you.

Lyn: You know right that Sacaeans are always honest.

Eli: Whatever.

Lyn: Now, for you two.

Ninian: My name is Ninian. I am a dancer of unknown origin. And this is Nils, my brother. He was once part of a Peruvian flute band before most of the flute bands got sent to Guantanamo Bay.

Sain: Hehe...a dancer? That's even better than a snobby cleric!

Kent: Not now, Sain. And no, we are still not going to Hooters.(carries Sain out of the fort)

Ninian: Anyway, my special dance is one that can rejuvenate a unit. However, since the thugs smashed my leg with a hammer, I can't dance right now. In fact, I can't move my entire lower body.

Lyn: Well, this is a shitload of fuck. Since Ninian is a paraplegic right now, we can't just leave them here.

Nils: Maybe we can travel around with you. Sure, we can't attack, but we can sense danger from a mile away.

Lyn: What's your thought on this, Mr. DA?

Me: Sorry, can't talk, playing Halo. Oh right. We take them.

Lyn: Kent?

Kent: I agree with DA, even though his video game addiction is almost as bad as Sain's lust for women. Speaking of which, don't bother asking Sain. His answer is a definitive yes anyway.

Nils: Before we go, there's something I'd like to say. We lost Nini's Grace.

Lyn: What?

Ninian: It's a relic from the days we were in our homeland.

Nils: And it's unique in that it can boost defenses.

Lyn: Let's go and get it back!

Florina   	01  04  19  06  08  12  07  05  06  04      
Rath    	01  08  26  09  10  11  06  07  02  08   
Lucius   	01  04  18  08  06  11  03  01  06  06
Nils 		01  02  15  00  00  12  11  06  04  03   

Swag: Holy water

Chapter 7x: The Black Shadow

Starting Units:

Lyn, Sain, Kent, Florina, Rath, Erk, Lucius, Serra, Matthew, Nils

Ursula: So the street urchins escaped?

Beyard: Yes.

Ursula: Well, you better get them back...NOW!

Beyard: Well, the posse is coming here, and they're bringing the urchins.

Ursula: What is your plan, little douche?

Beyard: I predict that the dancer will be back for this ring. Once they come in here, we'll grab her and the pan flute player.

Ursula: You better not fail. If I don't see the two kids back here, bound and gagged, when I get back, you are a dead man.

Outside...

Lyn: They went in here.

Nils: Are we going to get the ring back? I dunno. This place is teeming with enemy units.

Ninian: We are helpless. Let's go back.

Lyn: I'm going in there anyway.

Kent: We can use the narrow corridors as a chokepoint against these guys.

Sain: Failing that, we could just rush them.

Lyn: Whatever we do, let's hope it doesn't end with DA pressing Ctrl+R.

Your first gaiden map. Nothing special. Kill all the enemies, then you can leave.

I started by having Kent take out the soldier guarding the chest room. Matt sits in the brigand's range while Sain just loiters. As for the guys to the east, Rath took out another soldier. On the EP, Rath takes out the stray mage, while Matt weakens a bandit. On the following turn, Erk and Lyn tag-team a cavalier, then Sain removes the bandit. I took out the archer after I broke the wall open. Matt then pilfered the chest and critkilled a soldier on the EP. After which, two mage reinforcements popped up. I remove Matt from the room, then sit Rath in their ranges. After Kent and Sain took out the two mercenaries, I then took out the boss. I let Matt get the boss kill.

Lyn: Alright buddy! Give us the ring.

Beyard: (swallows an unknown pill. Eyes roll back and dies)

Lyn: He took cyanide. I pity the foo'.

Kent: This wasn't a normal bandit. He appeared to have been trained by a well-organized faction.

Lyn: What would they want with a Peruvian pan flute player and a dancer anyway?

Nils: Uh...

Lyn: Anyway, here's your ring. And don't lose it again.

Me: I only went out of our way to get it because you wouldn't stop whining. Now back to Brawl.

Kent 		01  06  24  08  09  10  02  07  04  09  
Sain 		01  06  24  12  06  08  06  07  00  09  
Matthew   	01  03  19  04  05  12  03  03  00  07   
Serra      	01  02  18  02  05  09  07  02  06  04  
Erk   		01  03  18  07  06  09  04  02  04  05  
Rath    	01  08  26  09  10  11  06  07  02  08   
Lucius   	01  05  18  09  07  12  03  01  07  06
Nils 		01  03  16  00  00  13  12  06  05  03   

Swag: Vulnerary, Hammer

Yeah, I know. My jokes are a bit crude, and I really should edit them. BTW, I used the spoiler tags to save space. But I see that my content isn't all that 'suitable for all audiences'.

...You really thought it was the content I found offensive? hahahhahno. The delivery was extremely...Cockney Slapstick Failure before, and now it's just bland.

...You really thought it was the content I found offensive? hahahhahno. The delivery was extremely...Cockney Slapstick Failure before, and now it's just bland.

Well, I mostly have been using either lame 4chan memes or I've been using references from other media. I could use some help on how to make things less bland and more flavorful.

Note that I will continue to use things like lolwut and orly where it is appropriate.

Chapter 8: Vortex of Strategy

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Rath, Erk, Lucius, Serra, Nils

Lyn: Here we are, Caelin territory.

Sain: Finally! My feet are killing me.

Kent: Sain, we aren't infantry units. Social knights fit under cavalry units.

Lyn: We should be able to get to Caelin in two days, assuming DA doesn't reset the game again.

Florina: I hope Hausen will be alright.

Lyn: Of course he will. When we reach Lundgren, tell him this: I am Lyn! Gods fear my name! My swordplay is peerless!

Nils: Danger approaches!

Lyn: What?! I don't see a damn thing!

Ninian: Above you! Look!

Lyn: No! (takes out Mani Katti and slices ballista bolt in half) Who the hell's throwing giant darts at me?!

Sain: Crap! They have shooters!

Lyn: What's a shooter?

Kent: The correct term is a ballista. They are giant bows that shoot large darts from 3-10 squares away. Only archers and snipers can use them.

Sain: We should tell Flo-Chan that if she goes anywhere near the ballista's range, she is simply dead.

Lyn: What should we do about the darts?

Kent: As long as we have enough durability or avoid, we can rush over to the douche and kill him.

Wil: Since I'm an archer, I can use ballistae. Not that you should use archers. Nomads are WAY better. Mount+swords>ballista access.

Matt: Um, I need to go and take a piss! Sorry.

This is your first chapter with ballistae. Flying units should NOT tread in this area. They will die otherwise. Also, your first experience with reaver weapons.

I sent all my units south, then had Lyn take out the mercenary. I sent my units back, and put Lyn back on a shrubbery(and had Rath kill the mage for good measure). After dodging a second ballista shot and weaning down two cavs, Lyn took out the archer while the cavs were left to my own cavs and the mages took out the loldiers. Next turn, Flo-Chan takes out the ballista douche, Rath saves the village from the brigand, and I patch up Kent. Some reinforcements appeared, but luckily, I was able to get Rath back to the posse, and take them out with Lyn and Rath. Flo-Chan goes back to the village to retrieve the lancereaver, then backtracks to give it to Lyn. After that, Lyn and Flo-Chan took out the reaver weapon douches before combating the boss.

Lyn: Another day, done.

Kent: Something is troubling me. The enemies here, me and Sain trained with...why the fuck did they not recognize us and simply attack us?

Sain: Maybe it's because your a control freak and I'm a perv.

Lyn: Oh, and you two. Thanks for giving me the heads up on those darts.

Nils and Ninian: ?!

Matt: Hey, I'm back! And I've some new information!

Lyn: Spit it out.

Matt: About your grandfather, ..I heard Lundgren's people have been spiking his beer with tetradotoxin and feeding him poorly cooked pufferfish.

Sain: That doesn't make any fucking sense. I don't remember pufferfish being native to Lycia.

Lyn: I think I'm going to be sick...

Matt: There's more. His people also said that you were an impostor, and are to be killed on the spot if you are seen.

Lyn: Now I'm pissed...

Kent: That still makes no fucking sense. She bears her mother's appearance.

Lyn: It doesn't matter. They know I'm half Sacae. They'll still rip on me.

Kent: Don't panic. You have an entire posse behind you,... I think.

Lyn: We need to get back to Eli. He's likely got some more information.

Lyn 		01  08  21  07  12  14  09  04  01  05   
Serra      	01  03  19  03  05  09  07  02  07  04	
Rath    	01  09  26  10  10  12  07  07  02  08	
Nils 		01  04  17  00  00  14  13  06  06  03   

Swag: Lancereaver

This is your first chapter with ballistae. Flying units should NOT tread in this area. They will die otherwise.

Once again, you didn't check your numbers and made a blatantly wrong statement. The archer on the ballista has 3 str for 19 effective atk. That will always fail to OHKO 1/0 Florina's 17 HP, 4 def.

Once again, you didn't check your numbers and made a blatantly wrong statement. The archer on the ballista has 3 str for 19 effective atk. That will always fail to OHKO 1/0 Florina's 17 HP, 4 def.

Furthermore, with a Str proc she should be able to ORKO the Archer with an Iron Lance. AND, she can avoid the Ballista on Turn 1 then rush toward the Ballista with the help of Nils on Turn 2.

You do have a point. If I remember correctly, I did put Florina into the shooter's range, knowing that she could live through a hit, but the turd attacked Rath instead. Note that the turd had 20 effective attack against my 19HP/5Def, and I was able to cleanly ORKO . I'll make changes to the description. It's just that I've been uncomfortable to mix fliers with ballistae and I wrote that before I saw that my Flo-Chan could actually live through it, albeit not convincingly.

And note that she needs 12 speed, or 3 speed procs to double that archer with an iron lance(as she gets weighed down by 4). On average, that's not until Lv6. Of course, I had that at Lv4, which means I was blessed overall.

And note that she needs 12 speed, or 3 speed procs to double that archer with an iron lance(as she gets weighed down by 4). On average, that's not until Lv6. Of course, I had that at Lv4, which means I was blessed overall.

No, she doesn't. Ballistae have 20 WT. Every dude that you'll see on a ballista in this game will have 0 AS.

Edited by dondon151

Chapter 9: A Grim Reunion

Starting Units:

Lyndis, Sain, Kent, Florina, Rath, Erk, Lucius, Serra, Matt, Nils, Wallace

Eli: I told all the other marquesses not to bother themselves with this dispute.

Lyn: Cool.

Eli: However, this also means that I cannot send my people as reinforcements. You better be able to win on your own.

Lyn: I will.

Eli: Good. This is all I can do.

Later...

Lyn: Let's get going.

Kent: Um, look up. (points to the fog)

Sain: Shit! We won't be able to see a damn thing!

Lyn: Stop being such wimps. We'll just go through it.

Kent: In order to get to Caelin, we must go through Eagler's HQ.

Your first Fog of War map. Under the effects of fog, you will not be able to see more than 3 spaces away from a unit, except if that unit is a thief. Torches allow one to see further into the fog.

Here is Wallace's convo:

Wallace: I found you at last!

Sain: Oh...my...god!

Lyn: Who the hell are you supposed to be?!

Kent: That's Lord Wallace! He's an extremely dangerous knight from Ilia. Last time I heard, he was trying to raise a wheat farm there.

Wallace: THAT was only a rumor! I was hired by Lundgren to destroy Lyndis and her posse. Now, if you'll excuse me, DIE YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

Sain: Yeah right. We dwarf your movement by 3, not to mention we have better speed than you. All we need to do is rescue Lyn and run off.

Lyn: Wait! Do I look like such a dangerous person?

Wallace: (looks at Lyn for 10 seconds) No. Of course not. If you'll excuse me, I think I'll join your posse. As for my usefulness, I'm your most durable guy in this mode. However, I'm complete bullshit by the time you get me back in Hector Mode. Oh yeah, feel free to use that knight crest on me. It's not like I'm going to gain any CEXP from low leveled tier one dudes anyway.

I decided against using the knight crest. DD151 would 1up me if I did. Plus Wallace never dies as it is.

I first moved all my units eastward, having Flo-Chan rescue drop Wallace on the bridge since his movement is ballz, and Rath visiting the house for a torch. Next turn, Flo-Chan takes out the mercenary, while Wallace moves in to lure in more reinforcements. Just after he weakens the last guy in his range, the fog started to roll in. K+S took out a brigand and cavalier, while Lyndis killed the other brigand. Next turn, Kent, Sain, and Rath destroy two brigands and two cavaliers, while Matt finished off another bandit. Come turn 5, my forces take out the remnants of the reinforcements to the north, and started to deal with the guys to the south. Using Wallace to weaken, I let Lucius and Flo-Chan get two kills each here. After Sain and Kent dealt with the two loldiers, Lyn then proceed to WTFrape the boss.

Lyn: Who was that guy?

Kent: That... was Eagler. He was the captain of me and Sain.

Lyn: Why did he wage war on us if he knew we were telling the truth?

Sain: Last I've checked, Lundgren was holding his family in an unused incinerator. Said he would roast them alive if he didn't destroy Lyndis.

Lyn: What an asshole. We must exert massive PWN and remove the bastard from the throne!

At Castle Caelin...

Lundgren: How are you feeling today, Hausen?

Hausen: Not...well. What...the hell...did you put...in my...dish?

Lundgren: I see you caught on, didn't you. Yes, I had improperly cooked pufferfish served for your dinner.

Hausen: You...bastard! I...hope...I...see you in...the bowels of...hell!

Lundgren: O RLY? And you do you think is going to stop me? Hm?!

Lyn 		01  10  23  08  13  15  10  04  01  05   
Florina   	01  05  20  07  08  12  08  06  07  04   
Serra      	01  03  19  03  05  09  07  02  07  04	
Matthew   	01  03  20  05  05  12  03  03  00  07   
Rath    	01  09  26  10  10  12  07  07  02  08	
Nils 		01  04  17  00  00  14  13  06  06  03   
Wallace   	01  12  30  13  07  05  10  15  02  13