What are "YOUR" stages in finding a favorite character?

Frosty

Who the fuck could like Brad Vickers? He's the asshole that made RE1 happen, and then he got tentacle raped and died. The only useful thing he did was have the locker key to get alternate costumes.

I'm a sucker for Psychologically distressed types in Horror games, after encountering Mr. Unfortunate... I JUST SIMPLY WTF-PWNED my Psychology and Sociology classes like a boss.... by simply recalling his psychologically-distressedness....

Note: I did have Psychology subject in my Biology college curriculum, so yeah... PWN dem classes!

Added Note: Check out DeviantART, there's a reasonably small growing fanbase of him.... somehow they managed to dig through that wall of cowardice and find out something more for themselves....

Well I'm superficial so I take one look at the character then decide whether or not I think they look cool. If they look cool I like them, if not I don't like them. Personality is only important if they are incredibly obnoxious.